Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for pancreatic cancer

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sorry. Hugs!
Carpy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:55 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:13 pm Aw! That’s so sad. Pancreatic cancer is mostly a death sentence 🙁. And at her age... well.
My heart goes out to her loved ones. I hope they can make the time she has left a happy and fulfilling one.

Cancer is the most disgusting thing in the world and I can’t wait for the time we kick its ass.
Yes it is. My BIL died from it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:59 pm I’m sorry. Hugs!
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:13 pm Aw! That’s so sad. Pancreatic cancer is mostly a death sentence 🙁. And at her age... well.
My heart goes out to her loved ones. I hope they can make the time she has left a happy and fulfilling one.

Cancer is the most disgusting thing in the world and I can’t wait for the time we kick its ass.
Thanks and back at you.

f**k cancer
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She had pancreatic cancer ten years ago so who knows this time. She has an amazing work ethic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So sorry Carpy.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hmmm... she had colon cancer in 1999, at age 66. Then pancreatic cancer in 2009, at age 76. Last year she was found to have lung cancer, at age 85. Now, this summer she has pancreatic cancer AGAIN????

How many members have mentioned their family and friends who have had pancreatic cancer and did not make it through? And we are supposed to believe that this very elderly woman will make it through her 4th cancer diagnosis, and 2 of those have been for cancers that do not have high odds for survival?

Who is wondering what kinds of drugs and/or treatments this one woman is getting that the rest of the population is NOT getting? Isn't that a good question to ask? What are the odds of someone surviving so many different kinds of cancer in a relatively short time? And yet, none of OUR family members/friends can...... something ain't right here.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Aw. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your brother was so young, too. :( Cancer is a terrible thing.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:26 pm I know it’s a wishful thinking. I’m sorry for your loss.
My brother also died from brain cancer just a year ago (August 12). He never had his 50th birthday. It’s an terrible, awful disease and my heart breaks now for anyone suffering from it and the people around them who love them.
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:19 pm

I think it will be very difficult to find a cure for all cancers since there are so many types. My grandfather died of pancreatic cancer in the 90s. It unfortunately spread fast.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

126 days from diagnosis to death.

He would have had his 50th birthday in a couple of months.

RIP baby.😢

Cancer can just f**k right off.

I wish you well RBG.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:24 pm this woman proves that a big part of survival is will power.
She is a cat, isn't she! Not only now her 4th cancer battle, but heart surgery in I believe 2014 and a few other things. Talk about nine lives! She's one tough gal!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:38 am 126 days from diagnosis to death.

He would have had his 50th birthday in a couple of months.

RIP baby.😢

Cancer can just f**k right off.

I wish you well RBG.
So sorry 💔
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:26 pm I know it’s a wishful thinking. I’m sorry for your loss.
My brother also died from brain cancer just a year ago (August 12). He never had his 50th birthday. It’s an terrible, awful disease and my heart breaks now for anyone suffering from it and the people around them who love them.
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:19 pm

I think it will be very difficult to find a cure for all cancers since there are so many types. My grandfather died of pancreatic cancer in the 90s. It unfortunately spread fast.
I'm so sorry💔
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Locked Previous topicNext topic