Sarah Sanders to join Fox News Channel

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, let’s see how she does now that she doesn’t HAVE to lie for the oaf. If she now CHOOSES to lie for him on her own free will, then my impression of her moral character and her education is spot on.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:21 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:51 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 pm

So its okay with you that donna lied and cheated by giving hillary the debate questions ahead of the debate and then feigned anger at being accused of giving hillary the debate questions in advance and then lied about it.

I doubt that sarah lied on a daily basis. She was rude because she was constantly attacked personally at the news conferences.

But you and I will never agree politically
Everyone knows that Sarah was abusive and rude to the press and lied for Trump.
Where have you been?
Who is everyone?
You know, EVERYONE.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't see this as consequential, other than it may mollify DT regarding "changes" at Fox News that he didn't like.

She has no qualifications as a journalist, and has already burned her bridges regarding honesty or credibility. Anyone can be a "commentator" and I doubt we will hear anything but propaganda from her appearances.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree.
I think maybe she should count her losses and just take advantage of the fact that people still know her name to pull a Sean Spicer and just do reality TV.
I also think she’s not qualified for the job. I’m thinking Fox News is trying to get back in Donnie’s good graces with some good, old fashioned ass kissing, since he’s been pissed at the lack of mindless adoration recently. Maybe hiring her will convince him that they still love him and he doesn’t have to tell his fan base to quit watching Fox News.
MonarchMom wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:03 pm I don't see this as consequential, other than it may mollify DT regarding "changes" at Fox News that he didn't like.

She has no qualifications as a journalist, and has already burned her bridges regarding honesty or credibility. Anyone can be a "commentator" and I doubt we will hear anything but propaganda from her appearances.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'm not surprised. After working for Trump, her job options are probably few and far between. No one else wants her.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

That could be!
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:13 pm I agree.
I think maybe she should count her losses and just take advantage of the fact that people still know her name to pull a Sean Spicer and just do reality TV.
I also think she’s not qualified for the job. I’m thinking Fox News is trying to get back in Donnie’s good graces with some good, old fashioned ass kissing, since he’s been pissed at the lack of mindless adoration recently. Maybe hiring her will convince him that they still love him and he doesn’t have to tell his fan base to quit watching Fox News.
MonarchMom wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:03 pm I don't see this as consequential, other than it may mollify DT regarding "changes" at Fox News that he didn't like.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, come on! What are you talking about?? Look at Sean Spicer! He’s on “Dancing with the Stars”! 😂
I guess there IS life after Trump.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:16 pm I'm not surprised. After working for Trump, her job options are probably few and far between. No one else wants her.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not a surprise that she’d find a home at State TV. Now she’ll just probably earn at least double what she previously was to do the same thing - lie and obfuscate for Trump.

Unless Fox News is planning to set up an Arkansas outpost or she’ll only commentate long distance, it certainly makes the “it’s time to go home” excuse for resigning a lie. Shocker!
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, she was not "attacked"-she was called out on her BS and she didn't like it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:29 pm No, she was not "attacked"-she was called out on her BS and she didn't like it.
Did someone say she was “attacked “?
I guess I missed that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic