Sarah Sanders to join Fox News Channel

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2082998001
Sarah Sanders will be a news contributor for Fox News Channel.
😉
This guarantees some splendid opportunities for Aidy Bryant on SNL!
( and Spicey is going to be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars! )
Marvelous!👏
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Of course she is...
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

She will be a great addition. Hopefully that lying cheating Donna Brazile will quit
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She'll probably do well. She has a huge fan base.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 pm She will be a great addition. Hopefully that lying cheating Donna Brazile will quit
So it’s okay with you that Sarah lied for Trump on a daily basis and was rude during her news conferences?
I see...
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:35 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:16 pm She will be a great addition. Hopefully that lying cheating Donna Brazile will quit
So it’s okay with you that Sarah lied for Trump on a daily basis and was rude during her news conferences?
I see...
So its okay with you that donna lied and cheated by giving hillary the debate questions ahead of the debate and then feigned anger at being accused of giving hillary the debate questions in advance and then lied about it.

I doubt that sarah lied on a daily basis. She was rude because she was constantly attacked personally at the news conferences.

But you and I will never agree politically
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 pm
I see...
So its okay with you that donna lied and cheated by giving hillary the debate questions ahead of the debate and then feigned anger at being accused of giving hillary the debate questions in advance and then lied about it.

I doubt that sarah lied on a daily basis. She was rude because she was constantly attacked personally at the news conferences.

Everyone knows that Sarah was abusive and rude to the press and lied for Trump.
Where have you been?
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:51 pm

I see...

Where have you been?
Maybe you should write a letter detailing your outrage over this woman to FOX News.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I see...

Where have you been?
Who is everyone?
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Where have you been?
Who is everyone?
Apparently everyone who has "been somewhere?"
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic