This is the way we treat police officers now days?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12 minutes in. These men and women are hard at work protecting and serving their community. Here they are trying to keep drinks off the road and this is how they are treated by other people.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I couldn't even finish it. This makes my blood boil.
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I saw the shorter version on Facebook. The majority of the people in the comments were just as concerned about the direction we are going in public with police officers. There was a link provided to the full video ( this one) and every one of the comments supported this, thought it was funny, said way to go out him in his place, etc. scary there are people like this out there!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:03 pm I couldn't even finish it. This makes my blood boil.
Did you watch around the 12 minute point? I couldn’t find the shorter version that pretty much starts at the point ( the worse part of the video).
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:05 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:03 pm I couldn't even finish it. This makes my blood boil.
Did you watch around the 12 minute point? I couldn’t find the shorter version that pretty much starts at the point ( the worse part of the video).
That's where I started and made it less then 2 minutes. That guy should have been swallowed.
KAG
Mean Girl
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s not the way I treat officers.

One thing I love about living in a smaller area is being able to personally know all the officers and sheriffs... having our kids go to the same school, getting everyone to see each other at town celebrations...
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 pm
That's where I started and made it less then 2 minutes. That guy should have been swallowed.
I agree. I don’t know why but there are more and more people out there grabbing their phones and running up to a police scene to record them. There should be laws made against it. They are distracting and putting people at risk. They tho m they are so big and bad running their mouths to cops.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:21 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 pm

I agree. I don’t know why but there are more and more people out there grabbing their phones and running up to a police scene to record them. There should be laws made against it. They are distracting and putting people at risk. They tho m they are so big and bad running their mouths to cops.
Everyone wants to be a Social Justice Warrior. People are so full of hate they are hoping for an altercation. They are hoping to make police nervous. They purposely harass, intimidate and threaten people who have a different political opinion. They will wish and hope for this country to go down. Because they hate that much.
KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How F***ing stupid.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Same I couldn't finish watching it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic