Wash. mom said two fake child protective services agents tried to take her son

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MARYSVILLE, Wash. (KIRO/CNN) - A mother said two people showed up at her house, posing as child protective services agents, and tried to take her son away from her.
Said she was with CPS and that she was there about my son’s injuries and that they were to take him into protective custody,” McCombs said.

She said she was initially confused.

“I thought for sure she had the wrong house until she told me his name and birthday,” McCombs said.
https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/A-mom ... 51651.html
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That is fricken scary! Good for her that she insisted on ID and refused to be intimidated to hand over her child.

Pedos and their sicko side kick hags are getting creative on how to snatch up kids, I guess.

And how the hell did these people know her son's DOB and name? Personal info is not as private/secure as one thinks.

The article states that there were no other reports of this type of incident. However, the police should do a PSA and explain to people that ( in that state) CPS must be accompanied by police and everyone has to have an ID. Maybe there are no other reports bc this child is the pedo's type and the personal info was easy to get.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:03 pm That is fricken scary! Good for her that she insisted on ID and refused to be intimidated to hand over her child.

Pedos and their sicko side kick hags are getting creative on how to snatch up kids, I guess.

And how the hell did these people know her son's DOB and name? Personal info is not as private/secure as one thinks.

The article states that there were no other reports of this type of incident. However, the police should do a PSA and explain to people that ( in that state) CPS must be accompanied by police and everyone has to have an ID. Maybe there are no other reports bc this child is the pedo's type and the personal info was easy to get.
I know. It’s scary that they knew that information. I wonder if they were near by some place listening while she has said his DOB before. I don’t know how they would get that information. Makes you wonder if they have been staking them. Maybe they were able to see it on Facebook? Perhaps she mentions his birthday and he’s 4 years old so they did the math.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

What injuries did the child have?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:11 pm What injuries did the child have?
It doesn’t say. I would say they must not have been significant or the mother wouldn’t have been confused. Perhaps that’s the connection. Maybe she took her son to have an injury checked and these people over heard the birth date and name of the child in a waiting room so many possibilities.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She "fake dialed 9-1-1"?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The scary thing is that plenty of pervs ( not caught yet) can and do hold down real jobs. Maybe that’s how they had access to info- hospital receptionist, med tech, ..,
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 pm
It doesn’t say. I would say they must not have been significant or the mother wouldn’t have been confused. Perhaps that’s the connection. Maybe she took her son to have an injury checked and these people over heard the birth date and name of the child in a waiting room so many possibilities.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Crazy.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 pm The scary thing is that plenty of pervs ( not caught yet) can and do hold down real jobs. Maybe that’s how they had access to info- hospital receptionist, med tech, ..,
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 pm
Good point
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:03 pm That is fricken scary! Good for her that she insisted on ID and refused to be intimidated to hand over her child.

I know. It’s scary that they knew that information. I wonder if they were near by some place listening while she has said his DOB before. I don’t know how they would get that information. Makes you wonder if they have been staking them. Maybe they were able to see it on Facebook? Perhaps she mentions his birthday and he’s 4 years old so they did the math.
Social media. People are very open with what they share with the world.
Locked Previous topicNext topic