Sussex county NY man and his weaponry, Nazi paraphernalia

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

First, we have laws for the purchase and ownership of guns. Enforce those laws first. If the laws are broken then there are punishments. If the enforced laws prove inadequate, pass stricter laws.

We have laws to enter the country legally. If you enter illegally you are breaking the law and there should be a punishment then, correct? The walls, barriers, border control agents are there to prevent illegal immigration like the gun laws and background checks are there to prevent illegal gun sales.

Let me ask you this.

You want to make it as harder for people to buy and own guns legally, but yet are against things that would make it harder for people to enter the country illegally. Isn’t that hypocritical?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:31 pm Well, pro-gunners use that argument a lot, don’t they?
How do you interpret a comment directed at someone know for her strong gun control ideas that says “well, look! Criminals get guns anyway!” if not to suggest that we shouldn’t have stricter laws regarding guns? And if the argument against stricter laws is that “criminals will do it anyway”, then why don’t we apply that same argument to other things?

So maybe YOU want to answer the question... if a strict gun control is pointless because criminals will get guns anyway, can’t we use that argument for illegal immigration? Why have stricter laws, higher walls or more border patrol if immigrants will find a way to get in?
That’s the only question I asked and that hasn’t been answered by anyone. Maybe you’d like to do it for them.
DSamuels wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:07 pm You didn’t. I quoted you to ask you and find out who was saying we don’t need laws at all.

I guess I missed the memo that says we aren’t allowed to quote people and ask them questions until they quote us first.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:55 pm I guessed I missed something too... where did I quote you at all?

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:14 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:12 pm "On the current charges, Rubino faces a maximum of life in prison if he’s convicted of his most serious crime: possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug-trafficking crime. Rubino also faces other federal drug-dealing offenses and weapons charges, and was charged with similar offenses in Sussex and Warren counties. The U.S. Attorney’s Office said many of the guns Rubino had came from outside New Jersey."

https://www.nj.com/sussex-county/2019/0 ... s-say.html

It’s a good thing those gun laws were in place and can help keep him in prison for life.
I'm not sure if you're being serious or facetious.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, I’m not against stricter immigration laws. I’m all for it. I’m also all for increasing border security and tighter measures at entry points. Maybe stricter laws regarding employment, harsher punishments for hiring illegal immigrants could help too.
I’m against a useless wall that will cost billions and do nothing, and I’m against innocent children being treated like animals. I think America should invest in better technology across the border, like drone surveillance and Israel has amazing tunnel detection technology that will help more than a wall.
DSamuels wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:45 pm First, we have laws for the purchase and ownership of guns. Enforce those laws first. If the laws are broken then there are punishments. If the enforced laws prove inadequate, pass stricter laws.

We have laws to enter the country legally. If you enter illegally you are breaking the law and there should be a punishment then, correct? The walls, barriers, border control agents are there to prevent illegal immigration like the gun laws and background checks are there to prevent illegal gun sales.

Let me ask you this.

You want to make it as harder for people to buy and own guns legally, but yet are against things that would make it harder for people to enter the country illegally. Isn’t that hypocritical?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:31 pm Well, pro-gunners use that argument a lot, don’t they?
How do you interpret a comment directed at someone know for her strong gun control ideas that says “well, look! Criminals get guns anyway!” if not to suggest that we shouldn’t have stricter laws regarding guns? And if the argument against stricter laws is that “criminals will do it anyway”, then why don’t we apply that same argument to other things?

So maybe YOU want to answer the question... if a strict gun control is pointless because criminals will get guns anyway, can’t we use that argument for illegal immigration? Why have stricter laws, higher walls or more border patrol if immigrants will find a way to get in?
That’s the only question I asked and that hasn’t been answered by anyone. Maybe you’d like to do it for them.
DSamuels wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:07 pm You didn’t. I quoted you to ask you and find out who was saying we don’t need laws at all.

I guess I missed the memo that says we aren’t allowed to quote people and ask them questions until they quote us first.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, that is a really stupid argument.
Locked Previous topicNext topic