Unread post

Excellent!
🤣😂👍🏻
Thanks!
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is fabulous!! I can't believe I missed the episode.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ew, nasty.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ha ha, the likes to dislikes ration on the clip they put on youtube tells you how out of touch hollywood elites are.

#TheSimpsons
West Wing Story | THE SIMPSONS

Likes 2.6K

Dislikes 29K
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

“We’re more American than your wife”
“She’s not a big presence in my life!”
😂

I’m thinking that’s more her choice than his...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He just can't escape the popularity.

KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:34 am “We’re more American than your wife”
😂

They’re using each other- she wanted citizenship, he wanted “arm candy”,in other words a woman as a companion for publicity shots , to make him look good during his quest for money and power .
Users.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, yeah.
But you know, I think she’s the smart one here. She prefers to remain more in the sidelines, be associated as little as possible with this freak show circus of a “presidency” and that disgusting jerk she has to call a husband.

I honestly don’t judge for just wanting a rich, American husband. I didn’t grow up in a communist, constantly at war. I’m sure it wasn’t nice and all she had going for her were her looks. So she met and old, horny fart, with an eye for the young, got him hot and married him. All she wanted: freedom, economic security for life and her children and the chance to take out mom and dad from that country.

I just think she never signed up to be First Lady and she didn’t want to then and she doesn’t want it now. She wanted comfort, luxury and security (and hey... who doesn’t, right?) and no way she’s thrown into this train wreck. I feel bad for her and I do hope that she and be her son are the only 2 associated with that poisonous Cheeto that are left by alone by everyone.
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:40 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:34 am “We’re more American than your wife”
😂

They’re using each other- she wanted citizenship, he wanted “arm candy”,in other words a woman as a companion for publicity shots , to make him look good during his quest for money and power .
Users.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic