Disturbing information from the past , Nazis and Christians

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kind of a bullshit article though...

Hitler was not "Neopagan"... He followed the Norse religion and by saying "occult" they are trying to wipe away the validity of the Norse religion by attempting to spin it as magic instead of a religion that held weight in Germany for hundreds, possibly thousands of years.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Do you really believe everything you read?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, many groups looked the other way or supported those in power. Hitler’s religious beliefs, though, were inconsistent for lack of a better word. He mixed and matched to his benefit and while most Nazis were indeed of a Christian background, that really doesn’t mean that they used their Christianity to justify their actions. They most likely pushed it aside.

But this is what pisses me off more about Trump’s statement about Jews being “disloyal” if they don’t vote Republican. He’s suggesting we do just that: look the other way while others get hurt as long as there’s a benefit for us. BS. It was done to us, if anything I think Jews willing to get these benefits at the expense of innocent people being vilified and targeted should go visit a Holocaust museum and justify those who did it to us.

I would never vote for or support a leader with clear hostilities towards Israel, of course. THAT will indeed feel like I was betraying my people. But that doesn’t mean that I’ll blindly support him when his support for me is coming through encouraging discord and violence for others. No, señor!
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:35 pm http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/04/th ... wJzWvKKQM4
Very depressing and alarming.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

shall we discuss the support of the nazis by muslims? why is that absent?

everyone who knew hitler personally described him as disklikng christianity and actually admiring Islam.

"The Palestinian Arab and Nazi political leaders said that they had a common cause against International Jewry. The most significant practical effect of Nazi policy on Palestine between 1933 and 1938, however, was to radically increase the immigration rate of German and other European Jews and to double the population of Palestinian Jews. The Mufti had sent messages to Berlin through Heinrich Wolff [de], the German Consul General in Jerusalem endorsing the advent of the new regime as early as March, 1933, and was enthusiastic over the Nazi anti-Jewish policy, and particularly the anti-Jewish boycott in Germany. "[The Mufti and other sheikhs asked] only that German Jews not be sent to Palestine."[46]

hmmm, where does Rashida talib get her sentiments? impossible to tell!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations ... Arab_world
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Yep.
While we were based in Germany in1971-1974, we made some close friends in surrounding towns , because of the German-American wives club and couples at social events. Many were very honest about their fellow citizens , families , and admitted that too many Christians were taken in by Hitler and followed him, many becoming anti Semitic. It was a fascinating experience and very educational.
And yes it’s disturbing what Trump is saying and doing concerning Jews now.
I’m more disgusted with him every day.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 pm Yes, many groups looked the other way or supported those in power. Hitler’s religious beliefs, though, were inconsistent for lack of a better word. He mixed and matched to his benefit and while most Nazis were indeed of a Christian background, that really doesn’t mean that they used their Christianity to justify their actions. They most likely pushed it aside.

But this is what pisses me off more about Trump’s statement about Jews being “disloyal” if they don’t vote Republican. He’s suggesting we do just that: look the other way while others get hurt as long as there’s a benefit for us. BS. It was done to us, if anything I think Jews willing to get these benefits at the expense of innocent people being vilified and targeted should go visit a Holocaust museum and justify those who did it to us.

I would never vote for or support a leader with clear hostilities towards Israel, of course. THAT will indeed feel like I was betraying my people. But that doesn’t mean that I’ll blindly support him when his support for me is coming through encouraging discord and violence for others. No, señor!
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:35 pm http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/04/th ... wJzWvKKQM4
Very depressing and alarming.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Muslims are discussed in the article .
Lots of bad stuff.
water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:37 pm shall we discuss the support of the nazis by muslims? why is that absent?

everyone who knew hitler personally described him as disklikng christianity and actually admiring Islam.

"The Palestinian Arab and Nazi political leaders said that they had a common cause against International Jewry. The most significant practical effect of Nazi policy on Palestine between 1933 and 1938, however, was to radically increase the immigration rate of German and other European Jews and to double the population of Palestinian Jews. The Mufti had sent messages to Berlin through Heinrich Wolff [de], the German Consul General in Jerusalem endorsing the advent of the new regime as early as March, 1933, and was enthusiastic over the Nazi anti-Jewish policy, and particularly the anti-Jewish boycott in Germany. "[The Mufti and other sheikhs asked] only that German Jews not be sent to Palestine."[46]

hmmm, where does Rashida talib get her sentiments? impossible to tell!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations ... Arab_world
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I have heard Hitler was supported by the catholic church. I have heard he was involved in the occult. I have also heard he was an atheist. Truth of the matter is, I don't think anybody knows exactly what he believed.

And one other thing, when did wikipedia become a valid source of information, in this group? Any yahoo on planet earth can edit an entry.
Locked Previous topicNext topic