Trump live just called birthright citizenship "frankly ridiculous".

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It is scary. Even more scary is that his worshippers bend over backwards to justify even THIS obvious sign of mental illness or to dismiss it as unimportant.

The guy just embraced the idea that he’s the reincarnation of G-d, for crying out loud! Anyone else saying that would be sent to a mental hospital in a straitjacket and with a Thorazine drip the size of Niagara.

But hey, it’s Trump, so it’s all a-OK.
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:24 am Our country is in trouble...
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:17 am Oh, yeah. After a nutcase conspiracy theorist claimed he was the “king of Israel” and the “second coming of God” he thanked him for his words and proceeded to say that he is indeed “the chosen one” 😂🤣😂🤣
But yeah... he’s not mentally ill...
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:43 am

He's actually referred to himself as "the chosen one"? I unfortunately must have missed that clip! LOL
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

There have been medical professionals who have observed Trump for years and warn of his mental illness but his followers reject the professionals and go with their own biased view of him. They think he’s just being “tough” or “ telling it like it is ”
OMG
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:41 am It is scary. Even more scary is that his worshippers bend over backwards to justify even THIS obvious sign of mental illness or to dismiss it as unimportant.

The guy just embraced the idea that he’s the reincarnation of G-d, for crying out loud! Anyone else saying that would be sent to a mental hospital in a straitjacket and with a Thorazine drip the size of Niagara.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:17 am Oh, yeah. After a nutcase conspiracy theorist claimed he was the “king of Israel” and the “second coming of God” he thanked him for his words and proceeded to say that he is indeed “the chosen one” 😂🤣😂🤣
But yeah... he’s not mentally ill...

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Or my favorite... who cares if the guy is a nutcase, as long as he’s “doing a good job”. Which he’s not, but try explaining that to them 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I guess that when you’re a hateful person, he IS doing a good job keeping all those “bad hombres” outside and encouraging a d supporting violence against those that are “inferior” to the white, Christian America.
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 am There have been medical professionals who have observed Trump for years and warn of his mental illness but his followers reject the professionals and go with their own biased view of him. They think he’s just being “tough” or “ telling it like it is ”
OMG
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:41 am It is scary. Even more scary is that his worshippers bend over backwards to justify even THIS obvious sign of mental illness or to dismiss it as unimportant.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Exactly. 😕
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:02 am Or my favorite... who cares if the guy is a nutcase, as long as he’s “doing a good job”. Which he’s not, but try explaining that to them 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I guess that when you’re a hateful person, he IS doing a good job keeping all those “bad hombres” outside and encouraging a d supporting violence against those that are “inferior” to the white, Christian America.
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:56 am There have been medical professionals who have observed Trump for years and warn of his mental illness but his followers reject the professionals and go with their own biased view of him. They think he’s just being “tough” or “ telling it like it is ”
OMG

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think you don't understand what the term "anchor baby" means since you just went off with 2 examples that has nothing to do with the practice of "anchor babies".

If you could stop personally inserting yourself and your family into these conversations, that would be great. It doesn't do anything for the conversation. And frankly I don't need nor want to know personal information about you.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:35 am The concept of “anchor babies” is still a myth. I’m an American citizen. All of my family still aren’t and they need visas to get in. I can’t make them citizens, not even my children.

And hey, Melania is an “anchor baby”. She got her citizenship through shady means (“Einstein”, my ass), paid for and manipulated by her lover, Trump. And then she brought in her useless, unemployed, elderly parents.

But let me guess... if Trump did it then that's OK, right? It’s only wrong when OTHERS do it.
morgan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 am The concept of "anchor babies" did not exist when the 14th Amendment was written after the Civil War, mainly to assure former slaves of citizenship. Last year, nearly 300,000 Chinese women came to the U.S. to deliver their babies, and many illegal immigrants use the law as well. Legal immigrants should certainly be granted citizenship for their children, but this law is being abused, and should be addressed in Congress.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can you provide the names of these medical professionals who have observed Trump for years and warn of his mental illness?
OMG

KAG
Mean Girl
Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This post has been locked for multiple off topic Replies.
Locked Previous topicNext topic