Trump live just called birthright citizenship "frankly ridiculous".

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:13 pm Well, he’s such a wise man, studied in the constitution and let’s not forget as he told us he is “the chosen one”.

I mean “frankly ridiculous”. Genius. Why hadn’t anyone else thought of that all these decades? I guess we had to wait for the chosen one to solve all of our problems!
He's actually referred to himself as "the chosen one"? I unfortunately must have missed that clip! LOL
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:43 am
Lemons wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:13 pm Well, he’s such a wise man, studied in the constitution and let’s not forget as he told us he is “the chosen one”.

I mean “frankly ridiculous”. Genius. Why hadn’t anyone else thought of that all these decades? I guess we had to wait for the chosen one to solve all of our problems!
He's actually referred to himself as "the chosen one"? I unfortunately must have missed that clip! LOL
It’s in this article:

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2019 ... or-1470950
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:03 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:59 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:57 pm

It was misinterpreted just like the 14th?
Oh look. The board loon want to talk about "misinterpretation". This should be fun.
Do you see this little thing "?"? It's called a question mark and it ends a sentence that asks a question. Let's not get off topic, alright, lol.
When did you become the board loon? Wrong bird! :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 am

Oh look. The board loon want to talk about "misinterpretation". This should be fun.
Do you see this little thing "?"? It's called a question mark and it ends a sentence that asks a question. Let's not get off topic, alright, lol.
A few of them are flying around. Someone keeps leaving the crazy window open.
KAG
Mean Girl
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And I’m guessing she pulled her escape after this to avoid answering the question hoping we will forget about her weaseling out of giving a straight answer... as usual.
So I’m putting a reminder here... answer to the question?
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:36 am She was.
And that word “ignorant “ !
😂
It’s so overused and trite.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm Well, you sounded very offended with your “NOT” in caps lock and all 😂🤣 You even had to retort to the good, old “ignorant” accusation when you don’t seem to know what the word means. That’s done when people are offended by a comment.
I guess I’m more capable than I thought. But hey, cute “comeback”. What’s next “I’m rubber, you’re glue”?
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:27 pm You don't offend me.

You're not capable.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, the empty and and misguided attacks are strong in this one.. 😂
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 am
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, yeah. After a nutcase conspiracy theorist claimed he was the “king of Israel” and the “second coming of God” he thanked him for his words and proceeded to say that he is indeed “the chosen one” 😂🤣😂🤣
But yeah... he’s not mentally ill...

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The concept of "anchor babies" did not exist when the 14th Amendment was written after the Civil War, mainly to assure former slaves of citizenship. Last year, nearly 300,000 Chinese women came to the U.S. to deliver their babies, and many illegal immigrants use the law as well. Legal immigrants should certainly be granted citizenship for their children, but this law is being abused, and should be addressed in Congress.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Our country is in trouble...
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:17 am Oh, yeah. After a nutcase conspiracy theorist claimed he was the “king of Israel” and the “second coming of God” he thanked him for his words and proceeded to say that he is indeed “the chosen one” 😂🤣😂🤣
But yeah... he’s not mentally ill...

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The concept of “anchor babies” is still a myth. I’m an American citizen. All of my family still aren’t and they need visas to get in. I can’t make them citizens, not even my children.

And hey, Melania is an “anchor baby”. She got her citizenship through shady means (“Einstein”, my ass), paid for and manipulated by her lover, Trump. And then she brought in her useless, unemployed, elderly parents.

But let me guess... if Trump did it then that's OK, right? It’s only wrong when OTHERS do it.
morgan wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 am The concept of "anchor babies" did not exist when the 14th Amendment was written after the Civil War, mainly to assure former slaves of citizenship. Last year, nearly 300,000 Chinese women came to the U.S. to deliver their babies, and many illegal immigrants use the law as well. Legal immigrants should certainly be granted citizenship for their children, but this law is being abused, and should be addressed in Congress.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic