Trump live just called birthright citizenship "frankly ridiculous".

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And we can’t be held responsible for yours. If you’re so offended at being perceived as hateful, that’s your problem then, right?
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:22 pm
msb64 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:10 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:04 pm I'm NOT hateful.
I just have a different opinion on immigration laws than you do.
Sorry you're too ignorant to understand that.

But you do come across hateful in your lack of understanding of immigration laws. You may believe that only children born to US citizens should be granted citizenship but you have no clue what that means to expats, non citizens, and immigrants. This comes across as an opinion without any understanding of consequences which in turn comes across as hateful.
I can't be held responsible for your feelings.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You don't offend me.

You're not capable.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:26 pm And we can’t be held responsible for yours. If you’re so offended at being perceived as hateful, that’s your problem then, right?

But you do come across hateful in your lack of understanding of immigration laws. You may believe that only children born to US citizens should be granted citizenship but you have no clue what that means to expats, non citizens, and immigrants. This comes across as an opinion without any understanding of consequences which in turn comes across as hateful.
KAG
Mean Girl
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, you sounded very offended with your “NOT” in caps lock and all 😂🤣 You even had to retort to the good, old “ignorant” accusation when you don’t seem to know what the word means. That’s done when people are offended by a comment.
I guess I’m more capable than I thought. But hey, cute “comeback”. What’s next “I’m rubber, you’re glue”?
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:27 pm You don't offend me.

You're not capable.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:26 pm And we can’t be held responsible for yours. If you’re so offended at being perceived as hateful, that’s your problem then, right?

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Whatever with your childishness.
Back on topic - I believe if you're in the country illegally then your offspring shouldn't be legal.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm Well, you sounded very offended with your “NOT” in caps lock and all 😂🤣 You even had to retort to the good, old “ignorant” accusation when you don’t seem to know what the word means. That’s done when people are offended by a comment.
I guess I’m more capable than I thought. But hey, cute “comeback”. What’s next “I’m rubber, you’re glue”?

You're not capable.

KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 276

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:04 pm I'm NOT hateful.
I just have a different opinion on immigration laws than you do.
Sorry you're too ignorant to understand that.

Unfortunately, summer vacay is over but it is what it is. You stated that you are "NOT" hateful. Just saying that your words say otherwise.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 pm

Unfortunately, summer vacay is over but it is what it is. You stated that you are "NOT" hateful. Just saying that your words say otherwise.
I'm not hateful. Just logical.
KAG
Mean Girl
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, you need more than your prejudicial feelings to justify human rights violations.
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:37 pm Whatever with your childishness.
Back on topic - I believe if you're in the country illegally then your offspring shouldn't be legal.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm Well, you sounded very offended with your “NOT” in caps lock and all 😂🤣 You even had to retort to the good, old “ignorant” accusation when you don’t seem to know what the word means. That’s done when people are offended by a comment.

You're not capable.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

However, your opinion isn’t logical. It’s based on ignorance of international law and human rights.
As we have pointed out to you several times, you can’t dismiss both children born in the U.S from non-citizens and children born abroad from U.S citizens. It’s either one or the other.
So which do you prefer? You keep avoiding answering the question. And if you say you want neither to have a right to citizenship, then you’re not being logical, you’re being prejudicial. You’re supporting America violating human rights.
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:46 pm
msb64 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 pm

I'm not hateful. Just logical.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

His (and and his followers') opinion/desire won't change the Constitution.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

She was.
And that word “ignorant “ !
😂
It’s so overused and trite.

You're not capable.

Locked Previous topicNext topic