*Topic Locked* Jewish-Americans unhappy with Trump’s message

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:50 am
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:14 am

When will you ever be brave enough to admit that Trump is exactly as bad as we say he is???
Your replies are so lame and meaningless.
I contribute a lot. You’re just not paying attention.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d14 ... fc6fd7/amp
I’m not your puppet, Libby. I don’t have to agree that Trump is as bad as you say. I’m not a mindless sheep. I don’t need you telling me what to think. When will you get that?
Yes you are- the conservative, Trumpster kind of puppet.
Do you have a handbook to guide you in your liberals rambling, catch phrases and all? It’s all the same words every time. Trumpster, Trumpet, tRump...
And you’re not a puppet? 😂
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:47 am

I’m not your puppet, Libby. I don’t have to agree that Trump is as bad as you say. I’m not a mindless sheep. I don’t need you telling me what to think. When will you get that?
Do you have a handbook to guide you in your liberals rambling, catch phrases and all? It’s all the same words every time. Trumpster, Trumpet, tRump...
I’m not a liberal or a lefty.
I’m just a lot more informed.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:49 am

You remind me a little of AOC 😂
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:02 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:49 am

You remind me a little of AOC 😂
🙄
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:14 pm
water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:09 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:37 pm

I’m not a good little girl. I’m a bad little girl. And apparently so are you! 😂
What is the content in this comment of Trump saying the judge of Mexican heritage couldn’t be fair? Was it in a situation the judge could have been biased in?
the judge was a member of the "la raza" lawyer's association. "la raza" is a hispanic supremecist movement.
Source on it being a “Hispanic supremacist movement”? He’s a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, not related to the pro-immigration reform National Council of La Raza movement: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... ant-group/.

And why would that make any more biased than, say, Brett Kavanaugh would be against Democrats as a person who served in a Republican Administration?
He's an Irish Catholic, he can't be fair to anyone outside of Irish Catholics!

/s
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:49 am
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:23 am
Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:19 am
Why don’t you run and vote for yourself since all your posts show you think you’re better than everyone !
😂
Wow! How original. That was almost as good as “ if you like it why don’t you marry it!” 🤣😂
I’ve never heard that before.
That’s your kind of comment.
Dumb
You may not remember it, but that's a middle school comment that kids make.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Crimson417
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:14 am

When will you ever be brave enough to admit that Trump is exactly as bad as we say he is???
Your replies are so lame and meaningless.
I contribute a lot. You’re just not paying attention.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d14 ... fc6fd7/amp
It seems that this one gets most of her "facts" from memes and snippets of anti "lefty" articles. That's the worst kind of ignorance in my opinion, she's not worth the effort to keep arguing with.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wish some would actually take a little time to read more often.

Simply start here, ask questions, and search more for answers to those questions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiel

"In November 2017 at an appeals court hearing, one of Trump's attorneys said that Trump had changed his opinion of Curiel and now regarded his actions as a "textbook example of a district court properly administering a settlement."[26]"

"The plaintiffs argued that the waivers were ultra vires and not authorized by the 1996 immigration law; they also raised constitutional challenges grounded in the Nondelegation Doctrine, Take Care Clause, Presentment Clause, First Amendment and Tenth Amendment.[45][43] On February 27, 2018, Curiel granted summary judgment in favor of the Trump administration.[45][44]"
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:07 am
Francee89 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:22 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Ok I didn’t want to use this example, which is why I went with the jury example, but it seems this will only be the one example I can think of that would be more at the level of understanding...
Let’s say a member of the KKK is accused. Would it be reasonable to worry about some bias if he was judged by a black man? Or vise versa.
No, it wouldn’t be reasonable. Terrorists who commit acts against Americans have trials overseen by American judges. Judges can vehemently disagree with what the person stands accused of, what their ideologies or politics are or just how their personality and demeanor comes off. That doesn’t make them incapable of fairly presiding over a trial.
Bullshit. It would absolutely be reasonable. It doesn’t mean they are not capable of judging fairly but it does mean there is reasonable concern for bias. Can Doesn’t mean will. That’s why we have conflicts of interest.
And why judges recuse themselves. It’s to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

You used the wrong black/white example. A better example would be if a black person appeared before a judge who was a racist or had white supremacy leanings. No way would that judge be trusted to be impartial.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Crimson417 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:11 am

It seems that this one gets most of her "facts" from memes and snippets of anti "lefty" articles. That's the worst kind of ignorance in my opinion, she's not worth the effort to keep arguing with.
Yep
Locked Previous topicNext topic