Dancing With the Stars goes political

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’ve never watched it.
I always thought it was more “Dancing with the Has-beens and Wannabes”.
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:16 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:58 pm
californiagirl83 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:21 pm
Oh, this won't be good for him. He'll be mercilessly heckled and booed until he's voted off.
if people even bother watching.
Yep
I won’t. I got really tired of that show years ago
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Love him or hate him, Sean Spicer was funny as shit to me!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, he’s hysterical. He and Conway have given me so many laughs. I think only Mel Brooks has made me laugh more.
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:53 pm Love him or hate him, Sean Spicer was funny as shit to me!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Alec Baldwin as Trump on SNL is excellent too!
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:59 pm Oh, he’s hysterical. He and Conway have given me so many laughs. I think only Mel Brooks has made me laugh more.
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:53 pm Love him or hate him, Sean Spicer was funny as shit to me!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Spicer can actually be quite funny. I follow him on Twitter and on the rare occasion that he tweets, his comments can be pretty hilarious yet right to the point.

Yep, he did lie as a PS. So did some of Obama's PS's...and Bush's...and Clinton's...and so on.

I think this entire thing is bunk as far as Bergeron and a few higher ups now having a regret in inviting Spicer as a contestant on DWTS. While citing that they're not happy he's a new season cast member because of the potential for "political divisiveness," they're being...drumroll...politically divisive.

Let him dance, for crying out loud.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:40 pm Spicer can actually be quite funny. I follow him on Twitter and on the rare occasion that he tweets, his comments can be pretty hilarious yet right to the point.

Yep, he did lie as a PS. So did some of Obama's PS's...and Bush's...and Clinton's...and so on.

I think this entire thing is bunk as far as Bergeron and a few higher ups now having a regret in inviting Spicer as a contestant on DWTS. While citing that they're not happy he's a new season cast member because of the potential for "political divisiveness," they're being...drumroll...politically divisive.

Let him dance, for crying out loud.
Did any of the Press Secretaries of Obama, Bush or Clinton go on Dancing with the Stars after lying to the American public on day one, by arguing that an inauguration that obviously had a small crowd size was the most viewed, in person, in order to cater to the ego of their boss? Followed by a book tour where they refused to own up to the fact that they told such stupid lies for no real reason besides keeping their job? Perhaps the DWTS producers and Bergeron don’t feel such behavior should be rewarded with a reality show and the corresponding salary.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

This show is still a thing? It and Survivor should have died ages ago.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:57 am This show is still a thing? It and Survivor should have died ages ago.
Yes and the rest of the “reality “ shows. The bachelor and bachelorette shows. All of them. Did you watch “The apprentice”?
I hated it.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:34 am
MysticDreamer wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:57 am This show is still a thing? It and Survivor should have died ages ago.
Yes and the rest of the “reality “ shows. The bachelor and bachelorette shows. All of them. Did you watch “The apprentice”?
I hated it.
I did watch the apprentice for a couple seasons, until I got tired of it. Plus the people that won, didnt last long working for Trump. Same for Hell's Kitchen. The Bachelor and Bachelorrette shows, hardly ended as I thought it was supposed to after the show was over.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Does Sanders have a medical condition?
Locked Previous topicNext topic