Fox News poll: Trump losing to 4 Democrat candidates

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:57 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 pm https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
This site is a bit more believable.
But...
I’m so surprised that Fox News is posting negative articles and opinion pieces about Trump!
They’re finally catching on!
What are you talking about?
Fox has always had stories from both points of view. You know this. Remember how you celebrated the things Shepherd Smith was saying negatively about President Trump?
Or have you forgotten what you posted?
That's not true. When Roger Ailes was in charge of Fox News Trump was guaranteed more coverage than the other candidates. Fox had Trump on all the time asking him simplistic questions and favoring him and pushing him as the candidate to win.

It's taken Fox awhile but the news coverage is becoming more accurate and not leaving out all of the negative, accurate news on Trump. Even Trump has noticed the change and claimed the Fox "sure ain't what it used to be". Trump has been attacking Fox news anchors calling them names (surprise!) and using the term fake news.
No, there were plenty of Fox News people who did not like Trump at all. Quite a few didn’t bother to hide their dislike of him either.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 pm https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
But...
I’m so surprised that Fox News is posting negative articles and opinion pieces about Trump!
Fox has always had stories from both points of view. You know this. Remember how you celebrated the things Shepherd Smith was saying negatively about President Trump?
That's not true. When Roger Ailes was in charge of Fox News Trump was guaranteed more coverage than the other candidates. Fox had Trump on all the time asking him simplistic questions and favoring him and pushing him as the candidate to win.

It's taken Fox awhile but the news coverage is becoming more accurate and not leaving out all of the negative, accurate news on Trump. Even Trump has noticed the change and claimed the Fox "sure ain't what it used to be". Trump has been attacking Fox news anchors calling them names (surprise!) and using the term fake news.
This is very interesting! Fox “ ain’t what it used to be”! And Trump is hurt, so pissed he’s calling them names!
Amazing!
He just keeps getting more out of control.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But...

What exactly is not true in what I said?
Smith has consistently aired negative opinions and stories of Trump, to the delight of Libby. He’s not the only personality to do so either on Fox.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:43 pm
But...
A
No wait...
C
Wine
The young and the restless
a rock!
A
tRUMP
Conservative Christians!
Wine
What was the question?
Where am I?
Obama? Get on me.
C
Wine
What?
SOUTHERNERS!
I missed you!
This made me spit out my tea.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:50 pm

Smith has consistently aired negative opinions and stories of Trump, to the delight of Libby. He’s not the only personality to do so either on Fox.
“ to the delight of Libby”?
Are you drunk ?
What the hell?
I don’t watch Fox. I don’t know who “Smith” is!
Deleted User 203

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 am
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:46 am And yet another poll shows that Biden is about the only one of the Democrat presidential hopeful who presently is doing well in the polls with his percentage @ 29 while Harris took a nose dive and is down to 5%. Gillibrand, Klobucher, and one more are only @ 1 and Warren is the only one "close" to Biden, coming in at 10%.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... -poll-2020

These polling #'s fluctuate all the time and in fact, showed Clinton winning by a landslide back in 2016 and wait...what?

Oh yeah...the Russian Collusion doo hickey, dillymabob.
Well , polls only reflect the opinions of a select group of people which is inaccurate and biased for the most part.
And yes, there was manipulation of the 2016 election involving Russia - and it’s happening right now , according to Mueller.
I’ll vote , of course, but I havent much hope for this election considering what happened last time.
🙄
Polls are designed to shape public opinions. They are already fake. Russia didn't manipulate already fake polls to get Trump to win. All the polls pointed to Hillary.
And there was manipulation to go around from HER camp, as well, and it's only a matter of time before the DOJ finally reveals this.

A poll will deliberately go after a cross-section of people. A hypothetical yet fairly apt description of what can be done: asking someone like Alyssa Milano and those like her if they're Pro Life. Well by gosh golly, of course they're not and everyone pretty much knows this yet the poll results will become headlines.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:50 pm

You wrote “Fox News has always had stories with both points of view “.

I was thinking more of News anchors. The news in general everywhere were obsessed with reporting Trump’s statements and proving they were lies or exaggerated on a daily basis except Fox News. That’s why Trump always screeched “fake news except Fox!”

Fox News is now reporting Trump’s false statements and following them up with the factual statements. This is so unusual that it was news itself this summer. Shepard Smith actually said “the special council clearly said that Trump was not exonerated” after it was reported that Trump claimed he was proven innocent. No one can argue with a fact that was written in black and white except Trump who went berserk.

Smith and Chris Wallace now appear to be allowed to accurately report the news and it has nothing to do with their opinion of Trump. You can assume most people in the news have little respect for Trump and others. That’s an excuse. Maybe they’re looking to be a respectable conservative news station after 20 years of that pig Roger Ailes.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:53 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:57 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:51 am

It’s refreshing you are finally admitting that Fox News is mostly accurate.

And that civilized discussion isn’t your thing.
No, I wasn’t referring to FOX News!
LOL
I posted from the 538 site that has proved to be neutral and factual, not biased right-wing entertainment which is Fox News specialty!
I guess you don’t understand...
Civilized discussion is not YOUR thing.
Here’s what I posted earlier in this thread
Just in case you missed it
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
We were not discussing 538. Which did pretty horribly in 2016. I wouldn’t rely on them - or any other poll.
I was discussing 538 and I posted a link . They’re a lot more accurate than your Fox ..Faux news info.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:51 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:43 pm

A
No wait...
C
Wine
The young and the restless
a rock!
A
tRUMP
Conservative Christians!
Wine
What was the question?