Fox News poll: Trump losing to 4 Democrat candidates

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 pm https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
This site is a bit more believable.
But...
I’m so surprised that Fox News is posting negative articles and opinion pieces about Trump!
They’re finally catching on!
Fox News has always reported good and bad on Trump. I listen to it all the time. You don’t like Fox News because it doesn’t report all bad and doesn’t go out of its way to create bad news stories like CNN and MSNBC. You have papers like the New York Times who get backlash if their headlines on Trump isn’t harsh and criticizing. They let Others dictate what their news articles contain where Fox News just reports. That’s why you run to the others all the time. You can’t find the level of hate you long for in Fox News when it comes to Trump. Get over it!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:23 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 pm https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
But...
I’m so surprised that Fox News is posting negative articles and opinion pieces about Trump!
Fox News has always reported good and bad on Trump. I listen to it all the time. You don’t like Fox News because it doesn’t report all bad and doesn’t go out of its way to create bad news stories like CNN and MSNBC. You have papers like the New York Times who get backlash if their headlines on Trump isn’t harsh and criticizing. They let Others dictate what their news articles contain where Fox News just reports. That’s why you run to the others all the time. You can’t find the level of hate you long for in Fox News when it comes to Trump. Get over it!
Exactly
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 am https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
This site displays several polls .
They all show that more people disapprove of Trump than approve.
Interesting.
Seriously, what is your point with this thread?

To show a lot of people disapprove of President Trump? Everyone knows that polls say that.

To be divisive by pointing out President Trump has a high disapproval rate according to Polls? Yes, everyone knows that.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:57 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:51 am
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:17 am

You are allowed to create any kind of thread that you want. We all are allowed.
I am suggesting that this particular site had always been more accurate than any others. But it doesn’t mean they are always 100% correct.
It can be interesting and inspire some civilized discussion. If that’s your thing.
It’s refreshing you are finally admitting that Fox News is mostly accurate.

And that civilized discussion isn’t your thing.
No, I wasn’t referring to FOX News!
LOL
I posted from the 235 site that has proved to be neutral and factual, not biased right-wing entertainment which is Fox News specialty!
I guess you don’t understand...
Civilized discussion is not YOUR thing.
Here’s what I posted earlier in this thread
Just in case you missed it
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
Is it 235 or 538?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:44 pm

LOL
I posted from the 538 site that has proved to be neutral and factual, not biased right-wing entertainment which is Fox News specialty!
Is it 235 or 538?
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This must be the one that pissed him off so much.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:17 am

You are allowed to create any kind of thread that you want. We all are allowed.
I am suggesting that this particular site had always been more accurate than any others. But it doesn’t mean they are always 100% correct.
It can be interesting and inspire some civilized discussion. If that’s your thing.

LOL
I posted from the 538 site that has proved to be neutral and factual, not biased right-wing entertainment which is Fox News specialty!
We were not discussing 538. Which did pretty horribly in 2016. I wouldn’t rely on them - or any other poll.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But...
What are you talking about?
Fox has always had stories from both points of view. You know this. Remember how you celebrated the things Shepherd Smith was saying negatively about President Trump?
Or have you forgotten what you posted?
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:57 pm
But...
Fox has always had stories from both points of view. You know this. Remember how you celebrated the things Shepherd Smith was saying negatively about President Trump?
That's not true. When Roger Ailes was in charge of Fox News Trump was guaranteed more coverage than the other candidates. Fox had Trump on all the time asking him simplistic questions and favoring him and pushing him as the candidate to win.

It's taken Fox awhile but the news coverage is becoming more accurate and not leaving out all of the negative, accurate news on Trump. Even Trump has noticed the change and claimed the Fox "sure ain't what it used to be". Trump has been attacking Fox news anchors calling them names (surprise!) and using the term fake news.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:57 pm
But...
A
No wait...
C
Wine
The young and the restless
a rock!
A
tRUMP
Conservative Christians!
Wine
What was the question?