Fox News poll: Trump losing to 4 Democrat candidates

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
This site displays several polls .
They all show that more people disapprove of Trump than approve.
Interesting.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:46 am And yet another poll shows that Biden is about the only one of the Democrat presidential hopeful who presently is doing well in the polls with his percentage @ 29 while Harris took a nose dive and is down to 5%. Gillibrand, Klobucher, and one more are only @ 1 and Warren is the only one "close" to Biden, coming in at 10%.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... -poll-2020

These polling #'s fluctuate all the time and in fact, showed Clinton winning by a landslide back in 2016 and wait...what?

Oh yeah...the Russian Collusion doo hickey, dillymabob.
Well , polls only reflect the opinions of a select group of people which is inaccurate and biased for the most part.
And yes, there was manipulation of the 2016 election involving Russia - and it’s happening right now , according to Mueller.
I’ll vote , of course, but I havent much hope for this election considering what happened last time.
🙄
Serious question Libby
Why make this post then?
You say the polls aren’t reliable. You say Fox News isn’t reliable. Yet you create a post celebrating a poll from Fox News ... clearly you are only trying to instigate with this post.

I actually agree with you about polls. Which is why I wouldn’t create a thread about one.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 am https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
This site displays several polls .
They all show that more people disapprove of Trump than approve.
Interesting.
So you do believe polls, or you don't believe polls?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:46 am And yet another poll shows that Biden is about the only one of the Democrat presidential hopeful who presently is doing well in the polls with his percentage @ 29 while Harris took a nose dive and is down to 5%. Gillibrand, Klobucher, and one more are only @ 1 and Warren is the only one "close" to Biden, coming in at 10%.

These polling #'s fluctuate all the time and in fact, showed Clinton winning by a landslide back in 2016 and wait...what?

Oh yeah...the Russian Collusion doo hickey, dillymabob.
Well , polls only reflect the opinions of a select group of people which is inaccurate and biased for the most part.
And yes, there was manipulation of the 2016 election involving Russia - and it’s happening right now , according to Mueller.
I’ll vote , of course, but I havent much hope for this election considering what happened last time.
🙄
Serious question Libby
Why make this post then?
You say the polls aren’t reliable. You say Fox News isn’t reliable. Yet you create a post celebrating a poll from Fox News ... clearly you are only trying to instigate with this post.

I actually agree with you about polls. Which is why I wouldn’t create a thread about one.
You are allowed to create any kind of thread that you want. We all are allowed.
I am suggesting that this particular site had always been more accurate than any others. But it doesn’t mean they are always 100% correct.
It can be interesting and inspire some civilized discussion. If that’s your thing.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bad news for Kamala Harris then

Kamala Harris plunges in new poll of 2020 Dems
KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:17 am

🙄
Serious question Libby
Why make this post then?

I am suggesting that this particular site had always been more accurate than any others. But it doesn’t mean they are always 100% correct.
It can be interesting and inspire some civilized discussion. If that’s your thing.
It’s refreshing you are finally admitting that Fox News is mostly accurate.

And that civilized discussion isn’t your thing.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:51 am
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:17 am

Serious question Libby
Why make this post then?

It’s refreshing you are finally admitting that Fox News is mostly accurate.

And that civilized discussion isn’t your thing.
No, I wasn’t referring to FOX News!
LOL
I posted from the 538 site that has proved to be neutral and factual, not biased right-wing entertainment which is Fox News specialty!
I guess you don’t understand...
Civilized discussion is not YOUR thing.
Here’s what I posted earlier in this thread
Just in case you missed it
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:26 am
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:46 am
Ledina60 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Well , aren’t you just a lot tle bit worried?
Why are you always trying to provoke people? Then you get upset when things don’t go your way.
Instigate, play victim and report.

But to stay on topic, i’m Not worried about the polls, are you?
Not one bit. I don’t even pay attention to the polls this early. Last election I was sure Clinton was going to win and by their reactions I’m pretty sure all her supporters thought she was going to win too. 🤣
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

This site is a bit more believable.
But...
I’m so surprised that Fox News is posting negative articles and opinion pieces about Trump!
They’re finally catching on!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 pm https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
This site is a bit more believable.
But...
I’m so surprised that Fox News is posting negative articles and opinion pieces about Trump!
They’re finally catching on!
Which articles and opinion pieces would those be?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic