Fox News poll: Trump losing to 4 Democrat candidates

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:02 pm
morgan wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:54 pm
HanSolo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:51 pm "Oh oh?" Why do you say that?
Fox news is "untrustworthy" so the left will disregard this post as fake news.
It’s REAL!
And it’s amazing that it’s from Fox News!
So when it says something you agree with it’s “Fox News” instead of “Faux News”? Gotcha
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

HanSolo wrote:Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:08 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:00 pm
HanSolo wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:51 pm "Oh oh?" Why do you say that?
You don’t know?
🤣
Fox News reports in their poll that Democratic candidates are ahead of Trump !
Conservatives must be worried!
Oh oh!😳

Oh, so the post was made to taunt and instigate. I see.
Well , aren’t you just a lot tle bit worried?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:04 pm
You don’t know?
🤣
Oh oh!😳

I’m not the polls said the same thing last election time. They can choose who to poll and sometimes people won’t say who they’re voting for and say undecided. That happened last time people were nervous about saying they were voting for trump and said they didn’t know who they would vote for.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You don’t know?
🤣
Oh oh!😳

More than a year away from the election? Not even a tad, certainly not a “lot tle” bit. He was behind up until all the votes were tallied.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Well , aren’t you just a little bit worried?
I’m not the polls said the same thing last election time. They can choose who to poll and sometimes people won’t say who they’re voting for and say undecided. That happened last time people were nervous about saying they were voting for trump and said they didn’t know who they would vote for.
Yes it’s true that polls aren’t reliable because of who the pollsters choose to ask to participate
Deleted User 203

Unread post

And yet another poll shows that Biden is about the only one of the Democrat presidential hopeful who presently is doing well in the polls with his percentage @ 29 while Harris took a nose dive and is down to 5%. Gillibrand, Klobucher, and one more are only @ 1 and Warren is the only one "close" to Biden, coming in at 10%.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... -poll-2020

These polling #'s fluctuate all the time and in fact, showed Clinton winning by a landslide back in 2016 and wait...what?

Oh yeah...the Russian Collusion doo hickey, dillymabob.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You don’t know?
🤣
Oh oh!😳

Why are you always trying to provoke people? Then you get upset when things don’t go your way.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:46 am

Why are you always trying to provoke people? Then you get upset when things don’t go your way.
Instigate, play victim and report.

But to stay on topic, i’m Not worried about the polls, are you?

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:46 am And yet another poll shows that Biden is about the only one of the Democrat presidential hopeful who presently is doing well in the polls with his percentage @ 29 while Harris took a nose dive and is down to 5%. Gillibrand, Klobucher, and one more are only @ 1 and Warren is the only one "close" to Biden, coming in at 10%.

These polling #'s fluctuate all the time and in fact, showed Clinton winning by a landslide back in 2016 and wait...what?

Well , polls only reflect the opinions of a select group of people which is inaccurate and biased for the most part.
And yes, there was manipulation of the 2016 election involving Russia - and it’s happening right now , according to Mueller.
I’ll vote , of course, but I havent much hope for this election considering what happened last time.
🙄
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:46 am And yet another poll shows that Biden is about the only one of the Democrat presidential hopeful who presently is doing well in the polls with his percentage @ 29 while Harris took a nose dive and is down to 5%. Gillibrand, Klobucher, and one more are only @ 1 and Warren is the only one "close" to Biden, coming in at 10%.

Well , polls only reflect the opinions of a select group of people which is inaccurate and biased for the most part.
And yes, there was manipulation of the 2016 election involving Russia - and it’s happening right now , according to Mueller.
I’ll vote , of course, but I havent much hope for this election considering what happened last time.
🙄
Polls are designed to shape public opinions. They are already fake. Russia didn't manipulate already fake polls to get Trump to win. All the polls pointed to Hillary.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic