Reminder

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:56 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 pm
water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm

what code speak is that? lol. nothing you're saying here makes any sense at all. I am very honest with my thoughts. seems you're the paranoid one.
Ya, blah, blah, blah. I'm not the only one who sees it.
Just from an outside view, you calling her paranoid while making claims of “code speak” actually makes you look like the paranoid one. You can not call her out for “reading between the lines” while in the same breath doing the exact same thing to her.
Do you remember her from the previous forum? Do you read what she says and understand her pov?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Some of the people in here need to toughen up, and quit reporting stuff. If you think it is bad in here, hop on over to twitter and read Trump's, AOC, home depot, or any other flavor of the day. Compared to there, this group is filled with saints.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 pm Some of the people in here need to toughen up, and quit reporting stuff. If you think it is bad in here, hop on over to twitter and read Trump's, AOC, home depot, or any other flavor of the day. Compared to there, this group is filled with saints.
???
I read tweets all the time.
No, this group is not even close to being “saints “.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:21 pm
Poietes wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Just from an outside view, you calling her paranoid while making claims of “code speak” actually makes you look like the paranoid one. You can not call her out for “reading between the lines” while in the same breath doing the exact same thing to her.
Do you remember her from the previous forum? Do you read what she says and understand her pov?
she probably has a better grasp than you.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 am

Paranoid much? That seems to be an internal issue with some whose cheese slid too far left or right, lol.

I don't get butt hurt about you calling any religious leader anything. Religion is a problem with the world no matter which it is. That's why our founders recognized the separation of church and state.

We see your hate speech a lot which is why my second sentence mentioned outrage culture, and yes that absolutely was indirectly a dig at you. Why? Because your bigotry reveals itself in your code speak.

Remember this?

Post by water<wine » July 2nd, 2019, 5

"nike found their niche demographic market. they have chosen to cater to outrage culture- they will either "get "woke" go broke" or ironically make a shit ton of money off of SJWs who supposedly hate corporate america and capitalism, time will tell."

Why not simply be honest about your thoughts?
what code speak is that? lol. nothing you're saying here makes any sense at all. I am very honest with my thoughts. seems you're the paranoid one.
lol, just say it then if its so blatantly obvious, what code speak?
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 am
water<wine wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:36 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Frozen water particles can't take the heat. Yet they're bent on outrage culture (which, like the word "left", is code speak), but meh, what should we expect.
lol, I didn't report you della, never have reported you for your many anti- evangelical/ protestant insult attempts. as much as you insist I'm an "evilgelical", I am not and I don't care if people mock Christianity or the various denominations of it. its your right, I support free speech always.

It's hilarious and hypocritical though when the same people get butthurt when I call Muhummad, a long dead desert merchant a negative name (starts with a P ends with an E) because he had S*x with a little girl.

if it were up to me, there'd be no "hate speech" rules or other forms of censorship, but if you do want censorship imposed, you can't have it be one sided.
Paranoid much? That seems to be an internal issue with some whose cheese slid too far left or right, lol.

I don't get butt hurt about you calling any religious leader anything. Religion is a problem with the world no matter which it is. That's why our founders recognized the separation of church and state.

We see your hate speech a lot which is why my second sentence mentioned outrage culture, and yes that absolutely was indirectly a dig at you. Why? Because your bigotry reveals itself in your code speak.

Remember this?

Post by water<wine » July 2nd, 2019, 5

"nike found their niche demographic market. they have chosen to cater to outrage culture- they will either "get "woke" go broke" or ironically make a shit ton of money off of SJWs who supposedly hate corporate america and capitalism, time will tell."

Why not simply be honest about your thoughts?
you just contradicted yourself della. What is the word "left" code for? and if left is code speak, is "right"? when your pals refer to the right, what do they really mean?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Since when is it okay to post PPI in this group?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:44 pm Since when is it okay to post PPI in this group?
What is that?
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:44 pm Since when is it okay to post PPI in this group?
PII is not allowed in this or any groups on Momconfessions.

PII is:

Full legal name
Home address
email address
social security number
passport number
drivers license number
credit card numbers
date of birth
telephone number

A first name is not considered pii as it can not be used to identify a person unless it is a unique enough name to only belong to one single individual.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:58 pm
PII is not allowed in this or any groups on Momconfessions.

PII is:

Full legal name
Home address
email address
social security number
passport number
drivers license number
credit card numbers
date of birth
telephone number

A first name is not considered pii as it can not be used to identify a person unless it is a unique enough name to only belong to one single individual.
Very interesting...
Locked Previous topicNext topic