Rep Omar possibly married her brother

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/1a8e01ef-6 ... about.html

"New investigative documents released by a state agency have given fresh life to lingering questions about the marital history of Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar and whether she once married a man — possibly her own brother — to skirt immigration laws..., says a Star Tribune report. The questions surfaced again this month in a state probe of campaign finance violations, according to the Minnesota newspaper, which added that its extensive search of records in the wake of the campaign finance board's finding could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that the man is Omar's sibling."

Interesting.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What's interesting ?

Doesn't "which added that its extensive search of records in the wake of the campaign finance board's finding could neither conclusively confirm nor rebut the allegation that the man is Omar's sibling" mean they have found no information at all...

When she was asked about it she said it was “absurd and offensive.”... and no one, anywhere has found any reason to think this is true in any sort of documentation...

Plus according to US Law "U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policies qualify immigrants as eligible to apply for permanent residency status (and later become naturalized citizens) if they are the “spouse of a U.S. citizen” or the “brother or sister of a U.S. citizen.” So there would be no reason at all for this to happen in the first place...

Seems like this is just some bullshit to try and smear her name...
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

This is pathetic.
Despicable.
She’s a woman and she’s not white and she’s not a Republican.
Considering that there are still so many bigots out there, misogynistic bigots, of course she’s going to be the target of ugly lies.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But you would at least expect that these allegedly smart individuals could at least find a new one. Recycling the same old lie that has been proven to be a lie is just pathetic.
Ledina60 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:18 pm This is pathetic.
Despicable.
She’s a woman and she’s not white and she’s not a Republican.
Considering that there are still so many bigots out there, misogynistic bigots, of course she’s going to be the target of ugly lies.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Old news.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:14 pmOld news.
It's new to someone as it's today's article.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm trying to care I really am. And maybe its because its been a long day and I just told ods off for complaining Idk but I just don't care if she married a goat. I won't like her any more or any less than I do now.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:24 pm
29again wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:14 pmOld news.
It's new to someone as it's today's article.
Really?? I saw this story months ago... I didn't know it was coming out again, sorry if I sounded rude about it.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How idiotic. How would they not know if this man is her brother or not? Really easy to prove with a little thing called birth certificates. What a ridiculous story.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic