Racist photo- who says that in 2019?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:34 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:06 pm
29again wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:33 pm

Who do you think is in control?
I guess from 2008-2016 black people could be racist since we had a black president and he had the most power. Or did it not count since he was half white?
When did he have the most power?
The president is considered the most powerful man in the country.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:36 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:06 pm
I guess from 2008-2016 black people could be racist since we had a black president and he had the most power. Or did it not count since he was half white?
You didn't answer my question. When did he have the most power?

Was his congress predominantly "black" like he is? How would you feel about that?

Can white people now be racist because we now have a white president? Does his ancestry and familial history count too?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:50 pm

Was his congress predominantly "black" like he is? How would you feel about that?

Can white people now be racist because we now have a white president? Does his ancestry and familial history count too?
Well saying my grandfather was black I wouldn’t care if the Congress was black, but he died a republican so I guess that doesn’t count huh. Obama was the most powerful man in the country when he was president just like all past presidents. White people have always be called racists so that part of your reply makes zero sense.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Well saying my grandfather was black I wouldn’t care if the Congress was black, but he died a republican so I guess that doesn’t count huh. Obama was the most powerful man in the country when he was president just like all past presidents. White people have always be called racists so that part of your reply makes zero sense.
That makes no sense. Do you remember what you wrote?

hockeymom87 wrote: ↑June 23rd, 2019, 3

"I guess from 2008-2016 black people could be racist since we had a black president and he had the most power. Or did it not count since he was half white?"
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:54 pm

I’m curious to see what your answer is too. Black people did not have the political authority to put Obama in office single handily nor and the political offices under him wasn’t majority Black.

What are you taking about?
Locked Previous topicNext topic