Missouri's lone abortion clinic loses license to perform procedure

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:48 pm
morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:02 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:09 pm

No it’s not!
I have family there.
The research triangle- Raliegh-Durham - Chapel Hill is awesome.
I lived there for many years.
(If I could afford it I’d buy a place there to go to in the winter . But I’m a poor retired person)

There are racists everywhere- Minnesota has a bunch of white supremacy groups and the KKK too.
People suck
It doesn’t matter where they are- racists suck.
Can you understand that?
Just stop bashing the south!
😡
But I'm Libby. That's what I do. I bash the South. And Christians and Conservatives and fat people and
and
and
and
That’s not what I do.
It’s you and your imagination .
Um, yes. That is what you do. You did it a little bit ago when you called the Gov a Fake Christian, said you didn't trust the Conservatives in that state.
You've bashed southerners, Christians, conservatives, fat people, etc for as long as I've known you, which is about 10 years now.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:14 pm
morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:02 pm

But I'm Libby. That's what I do. I bash the South. And Christians and Conservatives and fat people and
and
and
and
That’s not what I do.
Um, yes. That is what you do. You did it a little bit ago when you called the Gov a Fake Christian, said you didn't trust the Conservatives in that state.
You've bashed southerners, Christians, conservatives, fat people, etc for as long as I've known you, which is about 10 years now.
You bash lefties, Democrats, Hollywood, California, celebrities, Obama , Elizabeth Warren, Hillary ...,etc. and more.
I don’t bash all conservatives or all Christians( just fake Christians) or southerners ( just racists) and I never bash fat people- I just discuss the health implications and dangers of obesity. That’s what educated people do.
You should apologize for your false accusations , your prejudices and your constant insults!
But you won’t . You’re not a good person .
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:50 pm
29again wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:14 pm
That’s not what I do.
You bash lefties, Democrats, Hollywood, California, celebrities, Obama , Elizabeth Warren, Hillary ...,etc. and more.
I don’t bash all conservatives or all Christians( just fake Christians) or southerners ( just racists) and I never bash fat people- I just discuss the health implications and dangers of obesity. That’s what educated people do.
You should apologize for your false accusations , your prejudices and your constant insults!
But you won’t . You’re not a good person .
Do I call out idiocy when I see it? You bet I do. Do I bash, or generalize? Nope. I have opinions and I am allowed to express them. I do try not to falsely accuse, and if I've falsely accused you of anything, then I do sincerely apologize. But I don't think I have. I've seen the posts where you try to fat-shame. I've seen what you call Christians, in general. Oh, but now you say they are just fake Christians, so it's OK to say so. Sorry, you don't know if they're fake or not. I've seen how you subtly dig at people who you think aren't as educated as you. I've seen what you say about conservatives in general and Trump supporters in particular -- so stuff your self-righteousness where the sun don't shine.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

The stereotyping of everything from politics to social platforms is so thick in this country.

I find this clinic potentially losing its license a shame and because as uncomfortable the mere thought the idea of abortion can bring to so many, it's a reality, and it has been for decades (honestly, MUCH longer than that).

And no matter what happens...no matter WHAT transpires as we continue along this trail to have a say-so in the medical rights of others, women WILL continue to get those abortions with or without medical assistance.

They did before and they'll do it again.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:01 pm
Lexy wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:49 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Weird I thought the topic was abortion not another members' level of education. Seems you are off topic.
So was Libby!
I was insulted and lied about— so I replied in my defense.
Wouldn’t you ?
What do you think about them closing the last clinic that performs abortions?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:44 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:40 pm
Yes I’m educated.
Are you joining the group here who lives to insult and has problems with comprehension and lacks social skills?
Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊
Oh honey I have a masters degree in elementary education. You’re the one who said on the old site that you dropped out of college to work and put your husband through. Which is honorable but it’s doesn't mean you have a higher education. Just because something sounds good in your head or out loud doesn’t mean it resonates well written out.
Having degrees doesn’t mean you learned anything about life. Your upbringing results in your adult behavior and shows whether or not you care about people and how to be a positive person who contributes to friends family and neighbors, society in general.
The behavior of the majority of moms at CM and here leaves much to be desired . There’s a general harsh, sometimes obscene and punishing way of communicating and the goal seems to be that of putting people down in order to build up their self esteem.
Becoming a caring, empathetic, polite person is totally unrelated to college degrees.It starts in childhood and results in a rewarding life- rewarding for everyone in your life and the lives of others.
Being caring,empathetic, and polite has zero to do with being educated. And if you ask the people in my life they would say I was all those things. I may not work right now since I’m raising children but I volunteer in my church and my community. I give my time and money to the needy. I help moms who decided to keep there babies. I work with a charity that gives them parenting classes and life skills so they can find work. They also received doctor appointment and supplies they’ll need for their baby.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Please remember to follow group rules and stay on topic.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:12 pm The stereotyping of everything from politics to social platforms is so thick in this country.

I find this clinic potentially losing its license a shame and because as uncomfortable the mere thought the idea of abortion can bring to so many, it's a reality, and it has been for decades (honestly, MUCH longer than that).

And no matter what happens...no matter WHAT transpires as we continue along this trail to have a say-so in the medical rights of others, women WILL continue to get those abortions with or without medical assistance.

I'm not upset about a PP clinic losing it's license. There ARE other places to go to get the same services that any PP provides. I find the blind support for PP mostly naivete, or ignorance. Any service from PP can be received at numerous other places. And yes, women have always got abortions, one way or another, and they will continue to get them regardless of what the law says. But, they never celebrated getting them until here lately. That is what I find the most abhorrent about this, that some women actually celebrate getting abortions.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:48 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:12 pm The stereotyping of everything from politics to social platforms is so thick in this country.

I'm not upset about a PP clinic losing it's license. There ARE other places to go to get the same services that any PP provides. I find the blind support for PP mostly naivete, or ignorance. Any service from PP can be received at numerous other places. And yes, women have always got abortions, one way or another, and they will continue to get them regardless of what the law says. But, they never celebrated getting them until here lately. That is what I find the most abhorrent about this, that some women actually celebrate getting abortions.
That is not true at all.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:51 pm
29again wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:48 pm

That is not true at all.
What isn't?
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic