Missouri's lone abortion clinic loses license to perform procedure

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Planned Parenthood in Missouri, the only abortion clinic in the state, lost its license on Friday to perform the procedure, but a judge has ordered the clinic remain open and will allow it to continue performing abortions until a final ruling has been reached.

Republican Gov. Mike Parson, who banned all abortions after eight weeks of pregnancy -- the only exception involves health complications, not rape or incest -- said in a statement the clinic had "failed to meet basic standards of care, placed multiple patients in life-threatening situations, performed multiple failed abortions where patients remained pregnant, and intentionally impeded the state's health investigation by not allowing health inspectors to talk to the abortion doctors."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/missou ... -procedure
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

That’s just unacceptable.
Something tells me he’s lying too, just to get the clinic shut down.
Governor Parsons ( probably another Fake Christian) or others in government have no business controlling people. Abortion is legal.
I’d never have one ( unless it was to save my life) but I’m not going to tell other women how to deal with their own pregnancies. Nobody should.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow scary stuff. Good thing they lost their license before they caused any more damage.
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 am That’s just unacceptable.
Governor Parsons ( probably another Fake Christian) or others in government have no business controlling people. Abortion is legal.
I’d never have one ( unless it was to save my life) but I’m not going to tell other women how to deal with their own pregnancies. Nobody should.

Yes, the danger that clinic put their clients in is unacceptable.
Judgy judgy!!! Better watch that! You don't know the state of anyone's Christianity, except your own.
Why do you think we have government, if not to control the people?? That is the only purpose of its existence!! And abortion is still LEGAL in Missouri, up until 8 weeks. I'm sure that a woman can still get an abortion without a PP to do it for her. Any OB/GYN can do it.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Judgy judgy!!! Better watch that! You don't know the state of anyone's Christianity, except your own.
Why do you think we have government, if not to control the people?? That is the only purpose of its existence!! And abortion is still LEGAL in Missouri, up until 8 weeks. I'm sure that a woman can still get an abortion without a PP to do it for her. Any OB/GYN can do it.
Oh good grief! Gov. Parsons is the "judgy" one.
He can't tell people what to do , how to make personal decisions! He is judging and trying to control! He should not!( and I won't either - Get it? Nobody should)
:x
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:01 pm

Oh good grief!
What do you disagree with?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He can't tell people what to do , how to make personal decisions! He is judging and trying to control! He should not!( and I won't either - Get it? Nobody should)
Did you even read the article? The licence was revoked because of unsafe dangerous conditions while HAVING ABORTIONS. Do you think abortion clinics should be safe? No?
KAG
Mean Girl
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do you read things before you post, at all? He's not telling anyone what to do. Where did you even get that?

Did you see the violations? Any facility that is that inept at patient care, ANY type of patient care, absolutely should not be licensed. The procedure doesn't matter. What they're doing to people that came to them for help does. They're pretty obviously dangerous.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Do you read things before you post, at all? He's not telling anyone what to do. Where did you even get that?

Did you see the violations? Any facility that is that inept at patient care, ANY type of patient care, absolutely should not be licensed. The procedure doesn't matter. What they're doing to people that came to them for help does. They're pretty obviously dangerous.
I read it all .
Parsons previously banned abortion after 8 weeks. He has shown us he is a controlling person who governs using his personal/religious feelings .
Can we trust Parsons ? All we know about this planned parenthood clinic is what Parsons said.
Can we trust the clinic and the state department of health and their statement? Maybe.

People have lied about planned parenthood all over the USA - the lies coming from Evangelicals, conservative Republicans, far right websites . They paid people to parrot their opinions.
Planned parenthood provides valuable health services, advice, exams and birth control, all of which are necessary and inexpensive .
I’m not going to believe Parsons.
There should be an independent, neutral, unbiased report on this clinic.
All we know is what Parsons and the state said.
Remember the people who lied about planned parenthood before and went to jail because of their lies?
I’ll find evidence of their dishonest behavior and the results and post them if you need a reminder.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:52 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:41 pm

I read it all .
Can we trust Parsons ? All we know about this planned parenthood clinic is what Parsons said.
People have lied about planned parenthood all over the USA - the lies coming from Evangelicals, conservative Republicans, far right websites .
Planned parenthood provides valuable health services, advice, exams and birth control, all of which are necessary and inexpensive .
I’m not going to believe Parsons.
There should be an independent, neutral, unbiased report on this clinic.
All we know is what Parsons said.
Remember the people who lied about planned parenthood before and went to jail because of their lies?
I’ll find evidence of their dishonest behavior and the results and post them if you need a reminder.
If this is before a judge there has to be evidence presented to have gotten to this point. Judges don't make a ruling on things based on someone walking into court and saying something. It has to be based in facts or it's thrown out or continued until there is evidence. It can't be ruled on just with a random statement.

We rely on things like medical licenses to keep us as consumers safe. Providers need to be held to some kind of minimum standard. I'd rather have something be shut down than just allowing people performing dangerous procedures to do whatever the hell they want.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic