Woman with mental age of child to have abortion, court rules

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:03 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:02 pm The woman was raped. What the woman's mother wants is of no consequence and should not be a consideration at all. It's a fucked up situation.
Should the woman that is pregnant wants be considered?
like I said, it's a fucked up situation. The abortion should have happened weeks ago. The woman is mentally a child. Would you allow a 9 year old girl to give birth? Because that woman is really a 9 year old in an adult's body.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:05 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:02 pm The woman was raped. What the woman's mother wants is of no consequence and should not be a consideration at all. It's a fucked up situation.
like I said, it's a fucked up situation. The abortion should have happened weeks ago. The woman is mentally a child. Would you allow a 9 year old girl to give birth? Because that woman is really a 9 year old in an adult's body.
As I said before an actual 9 year old doesn’t have he body to have a baby. If we talk about giving someone the right to choose it can’t just be when they choose abortion. Yes she’s mentally a 6-9 year but she doesn’t have the body of one. And she’s catholic so according to her religion abortion is wrong. My son just turned 6 we haven’t talked about abortion with him but he knows that babies are alive in the moms stomach. This woman getting an abortion this late is going to be more traumatic than having a csection while knocked out.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:04 pm
Have not read anything that confirmed she was raped.
I think they’re assuming it since her mental age is so young and kids cant consent. But people with Down syndrome have child minds and have S*x. I guess everyone who had undesirable traits should be sterilized at birth. All hail the government. Only the worthy should have children.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:14 pm
Lexy wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Have not read anything that confirmed she was raped.
I think they’re assuming it since her mental age is so young and kids cant consent. But people with Down syndrome have child minds and have S*x. I guess everyone who had undesirable traits should be sterilized at birth. All hail the government. Only the worthy should have children.
Let's bring back eugenics!!! Margaret Sanger would be so proud of us today in the 21st century!!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You know I've always hated the word "pro abortion" and "anti choice" and didn't think it really fit either side well but I discovered that we have in this post two people who are both pro abortion and anti choice at the same time. It's sick and disgusting.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:21 pm You know I've always hated the word "pro abortion" and "anti choice" and didn't think it really fit either side well but I discovered that we have in this post two people who are both pro abortion and anti choice at the same time. It's sick and disgusting.
Yet not unsurprising considering which party they support.
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:21 pm You know I've always hated the word "pro abortion" and "anti choice" and didn't think it really fit either side well but I discovered that we have in this post two people who are both pro abortion and anti choice at the same time. It's sick and disgusting.
It has been very interesting and eye opening. I find it sick that anyone would think it’s ok to take away the mentally disabled rights to make choices.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:33 pm
It has been very interesting and eye opening. I find it sick that anyone would think it’s ok to take away the mentally disabled rights to make choices.
Forced abortions and Progressive American's who support them.

MAGA 2020.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:38 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:33 pm
Forced abortions and Progressive American's who support them.

MAGA 2020.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Going off on inaccurate generalizations only takes this thread off rails.

There are moms on here from the party you don’t support who disagree with the ruling. So, there’s that.

Not everyone or only from the party you’re trashing fits that bill. After all, in your party there are plenty who are anti abortion and anti-choice.

If the pregnant woman wanted the baby out of her and the court ruled she had no rights due to her cognitive disability and forced the pregnancy to term, wouldn’t that also constitute anti choice? Would that alternative be the one where your party would totally jump on board with? After all, given that you people by definition ARE anti choice, it would not be surprising that you all would be celebrating that alternative.
morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:26 pm
Yet not unsurprising considering which party they support.
Locked Previous topicNext topic