ICE Plans to Target 2,000 Undocumented Immigrants in New Deportation Operation

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They should line up at the NY DMVs when the law changes - plenty will be filing in to get driver's licenses.

Employer crackdown needs to occur simultaneously.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 276

Unread post

It's disgusting.

These are parents of our kid's friends. These are your neighbors. These are your parents caretakers. Sure round them up and deport them - separate them from their families and yours. The "joy" at this endeavor is disgusting.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 pm It's disgusting.

These are parents of our kid's friends. These are your neighbors. These are your parents caretakers. Sure round them up and deport them - separate them from their families and yours. The "joy" at this endeavor is disgusting.
Not mine. I don't associate with criminals who willingly break our laws and expect American tax payers to support them.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 276

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Not mine. I don't associate with criminals who willingly break our laws and expect American tax payers to support them.
Are your children in school? Chances are they have a friend or classmate that has an undocumented family member. Unless you don't allow them to associate with "foreign" kids?
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:21 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Are your children in school? Chances are they have a friend or classmate that has an undocumented family member. Unless you don't allow them to associate with "foreign" kids?

Why wouldn't I? It's not the kid's fault their parents are criminals.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

highly doubt that's the case for most liberal elites.

guess what? I love my brother but he broke the law and went to jail. no one cried crocodile tears that he was a victim in a concentration camp. 🙄
Deleted User 969

Unread post

I’m not jumping for joy, but I don’t have a problem with people here illegally being deported.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:31 pm

highly doubt that's the case for most liberal elites.

guess what? I love my brother but he broke the law and went to jail. no one cried crocodile tears that he was a victim in a concentration camp. 🙄
Yeah I've got a cousin who dealt heroin and is in prison.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Nobody misses ya Joe.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:40 pm I’m not jumping for joy, but I don’t have a problem with people here illegally being deported.
This is a great comment!

Can you tell us why you don't have a problem with that?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Isn’t it self explanatory? No matter how often some of you say/imply I’m a liberal, I’m not. I have no issue with criminals facing repercussions.
morgan wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:44 pm
Anonadon wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:40 pm I’m not jumping for joy, but I don’t have a problem with people here illegally being deported.
This is a great comment!

Can you tell us why you don't have a problem with that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic