Trump faces fresh sexual assault allegation

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Carroll is at least the 16th woman to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Anticipating that she would be asked why she waited so long to come forward, Carroll writes: “Receiving death threats, being driven from my home, being dismissed, being dragged through the mud, and joining the 15 women who’ve come forward with credible stories about how the man grabbed, badgered, belittled, mauled, molested, and assaulted them, only to see the man turn it around, deny, threaten, and attack them, never sounded like much fun.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, he denied the accusations of what? 19 women... I don’t see why he will acknowledge the 20th woman to accuse him.
And his followers continue to believe him 🙄 SMH...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:36 pm Well, he denied the accusations of what? 19 women... I don’t see why he will acknowledge the 20th woman to accuse him.
And his followers continue to believe him 🙄 SMH...
I still maintain it shouldn't be a She said - He said tried in the media.

Every woman who feels she has been assaulted has the right to be heard seriously and her claim investigated and the accused has every right to be considered innocent until found guilty.

It's just so difficult to take people seriously when they only toss out accusations to media and only when it might make a bigger publicity statement than a focus on determining guilt and metering out consequences.

I haven't yet read her story but from all the snippets, this is the first she's accused - in a sensational magazine release.

So while I won't discount immediately because I support President Trump, I'm not going to immediately believe the account because it was put on the cover of a magazine.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: "thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain"
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:10 pm :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: "thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain"
So Stormy wasn’t lying?
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:17 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:10 pm :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: "thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain"
So Stormy wasn’t lying?
Guess not. But now I am sick
Locked Previous topicNext topic