"When America sends its people to Orlando, they're not sending their best."

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You know what city could benefit from hard-working people and a different culture? Pick any large city in California.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:58 am You know what city could benefit from hard-working people and a different culture? Pick any large city in California.
I pick Los Angeles!
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:58 am You know what city could benefit from hard-working people and a different culture? Pick any large city in California.
Pick any city in California... doesn't have to be large.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 am
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 am Orlando and Kissimmee aren't exactly the bedrock of fine American values. Look I go up that way all the time because it's fun and it's convenient. But talk about excess. Food, hotels, spending, soulless entertainment... and it costs a fortune to do anything there. Orlando could benefit from a different culture and hard working people.
There are no hard working people in Orlando? Fascinating. Which "culture" would you like to see in Florida, and which "culture" do you feel isn't benefiting Florida?
There are hard working people there don't get me wrong. I simply disagree with Trump when he says we're sending the worse there. The best and the worse are already there just like any other city. As for the rest of my opinion read above where I said it's best you don't get me started on my love hate relationship with Orlando.
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Hmm.
I'm actually driving back from Orlando right now. (Well, *I* am not driving... my goddaughter had a volleyball tournament, her mom is)

I love Orlando. The parks are always a fun time. My father went to UCF and has fond memories of operating Disney's monorail when it was still very new, lol. However I would never live there. I probably would never live north of WPB...central and north FL scare me.

I have a lot of friends that live there though, especially a lot of Puerto Rican friends. Some of whom were protesting his campaign launch last week. High five to them.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:12 pm
Lol. Yeah... The fifth largest economy on the planet that has outperformed the rest of the nation in just about every important economic metric has no one that works hard...
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Why do some people have such bias and dislike for the state of California— they haven’t lived there, haven’t investigated it- decided that they just need to dislike it anyway?!?!
Yes it’s expensive and , yes, there are a lot of those “nasty celebrities“ living in Southern California ( I think most of them are awesome) but.... geee!

It’s beautiful. And there are millions of talented educated hardworking people there too!
I have family and friends there.
I was in grade school in Arcadia and loved it .
My first baby was born in Sacramento.
There is a lot of military living in bases and posts . There are outstanding colleges.
Etc.
I could go on but ...
Anyway...
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 pm
Lol. Yeah... The fifth largest economy on the planet that has outperformed the rest of the nation in just about every important economic metric has no one that works hard...
I hear poop duty pays better than any other state and they have beautiful tent cities.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:57 am
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 am Orlando and Kissimmee aren't exactly the bedrock of fine American values. Look I go up that way all the time because it's fun and it's convenient. But talk about excess. Food, hotels, spending, soulless entertainment... and it costs a fortune to do anything there. Orlando could benefit from a different culture and hard working people.
There are no hard working people in Orlando? Fascinating. Which "culture" would you like to see in Florida, and which "culture" do you feel isn't benefiting Florida?
I lived in fla for some time. There are hard working people in Orlando.
It is a very different culture compared to most of the rest of fla.
Where I lived you picked melon, you had orange trees in the yard, gators would come in your yard, they had rodeos.
Most of fla not in the cities is like this.
It's like night and day.
i want candy!
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 pm
So many trillions in debt...
https://californiapolicycenter.org/cali ... -trillion/
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic