"When America sends its people to Orlando, they're not sending their best."

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Nope, NONE of them are fine people. They represent the WORST of America!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

It’s pretty sad. Discouraging.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MAGA!

Guess how many people show up at his rallies?

They outnumber Barry!
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I would be scared to be close to a Trump rally - I don't look the part.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:00 pm I would be scared to be close to a Trump rally - I don't look the part.
I know.
Me too
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Orlando and Kissimmee aren't exactly the bedrock of fine American values. Look I go up that way all the time because it's fun and it's convenient. But talk about excess. Food, hotels, spending, soulless entertainment... and it costs a fortune to do anything there. Orlando could benefit from a different culture and hard working people.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 am Orlando and Kissimmee aren't exactly the bedrock of fine American values. Look I go up that way all the time because it's fun and it's convenient. But talk about excess. Food, hotels, spending, soulless entertainment... and it costs a fortune to do anything there. Orlando could benefit from a different culture and hard working people.

Universal Studios Orlando
Islands Of Adventure
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Disney’s Blizzard Beach
Disney's Magic Kingdom Park
Old Town
Airheads Trampoline Arena
Gatorland
World's Largest McDonalds at International Drive
Kennedy Space Center
The Mennello Museum of American Art
The Mall at Millenia
Wet ‘n Wild Orlando
Lake Eola Park

You need many hotels and places to eat with all that is going on in Orlando. Orlando is one of my favorite cities.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:06 am
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:12 am Orlando and Kissimmee aren't exactly the bedrock of fine American values. Look I go up that way all the time because it's fun and it's convenient. But talk about excess. Food, hotels, spending, soulless entertainment... and it costs a fortune to do anything there. Orlando could benefit from a different culture and hard working people.

Universal Studios Orlando
Islands Of Adventure
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Disney’s Blizzard Beach
Disney's Magic Kingdom Park
Old Town
Airheads Trampoline Arena
Gatorland
World's Largest McDonalds at International Drive
Kennedy Space Center
The Mennello Museum of American Art
The Mall at Millenia
Wet ‘n Wild Orlando
Lake Eola Park

You need many hotels and places to eat with all that is going on in Orlando. Orlando is one of my favorite cities.
I understand all of that and don't get me wrong-i go to Orlando. But I see it differently. It's probably best I not get started about it because it will involve words like 'not the real Florida" and 'the damage done to the Kissimmee river", etc. So yeah.. l have a love/ hate relationship with the city. We'll just leave it like that.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There are no hard working people in Orlando? Fascinating. Which "culture" would you like to see in Florida, and which "culture" do you feel isn't benefiting Florida?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic