8 out of the top ten 10 are "Blue" states

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Best States Rankings
Measuring outcomes for citizens using more than 70 metrics
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Quelle Suprise.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Totally not surprising. Look at the bottom states- they’re all shitholes.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What a surprise.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I made top 10. Good place to raise my kids. Anyone else?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

But but but.... I've been told repeatedly that all the libruls are ruining the blue states?! And where are all the red states at in the top 10?! This must be FaKe NeWz
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anyone else live in top ten? I'm not sure I agree with education stats but my state is pretty great.
KAG
Mean Girl
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:21 am Anyone else live in top ten? I'm not sure I agree with education stats but my state is pretty great.
I used to live in MN (#3) and now I live in AZ (#34). I'm happier here in Arizona and it has nothing to do with politics or the "color" of the state.
And even the rankings measured in this article only take you so far. Like education, what you get out of your education has so much more to do with what you put into it than where you get it. The schools in our area still produce very successful doctors and lawyers and such and it's mostly about those individual kids and the support from their parents. Not the fact that they went to school here or there or elsewhere.

I take articles like this with many grains of salt.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm in Georgia..
#17 overall..
Health care- 39
Education-30 ( I homeschool for a reason)
Economy- 11 ( I believe it due to the building boom here)
Infrastructure-10 ( HAHAHAHAHA!! BS!)
Opportunity-21
Fiscal Stability-9
Crime and Corrections- 27 ( Atlanta.. need I say more?!)
Natural Environment- 20 ( Atlanta is taking over the universe.. it encompasses 39 counties already)
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Very interesting. I've recently been considering Washington State as a place to relocate. We like a coastal area, with lots of outdoor activities but within a drive to a major city. Bainbridge Island looks very enticing. Anyone live there?
Locked Previous topicNext topic