Donald Trump’s fake bald-eagle graveyard is where his sanity is buried

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/o ... uried.html

So let’s recap. Trump has already suggested living near a wind turbine will drop the value of your home by 75 per cent. Last month, he said the noise from windmills causes cancer. And now he’s blaming them for slaughtering bald eagles, as he did in a bizarre anti-China tweet seven years ago: “The Chinese are illegally dumping bird-killing wind turbines on our shores. Only one of many grievances--we should act.”

We should act. And draping Trump in a straitjacket would be a good start.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Every time he opens his mouth I hear the music from The Twilight Zone in my head...
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The sound of his voice makes me violently ill.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:28 pm The sound of his voice makes me violently ill.
You should probably get that checked out.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why does the crazy old fart have a problem using wind as energy? Hardly new technology.
Locked Previous topicNext topic