Scientific Study shows white liberals condescend to blacks

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

7byher wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:25 pm Code switching.
We all do it.
according to this study, white conservatives dont do it. they dont change how they speak based on if someone is white or black
Deleted User 473

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:21 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 pm
water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:05 pm

lol, it was a Yale study.

https://insights.som.yale.edu/insights/ ... -americans
Your source : www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/science-shows-that-white-liberals-condescend-to-blacks
media bias fact check lists their accuracy of reporting as high. go ahead and deflect from the STUDY'S findings. and the author of the study's own WORDS quoted in the OP. lol. it hurts, I get it. btw, there are 3 other sources I shared including NPR and the Washington post, it still doesn't change the findings.
Didn't bother to read it as you only post crap.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:32 pm
water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:21 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Your source : www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/science-shows-that-white-liberals-condescend-to-blacks
media bias fact check lists their accuracy of reporting as high. go ahead and deflect from the STUDY'S findings. and the author of the study's own WORDS quoted in the OP. lol. it hurts, I get it. btw, there are 3 other sources I shared including NPR and the Washington post, it still doesn't change the findings.
Didn't bother to read it as you only post crap.
lol, that would be you. sorry, buzzfeed didnt cover this one to meet your standards. I posted 5 sources, only one had a conservative slant and they're all the same findings of a YALE/PRINCETON STUDY. DEFLECT.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

People know better. Moving on now...
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Deleted User 473

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:47 pm Image
Are you? Feel better
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:29 pm
7byher wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:25 pm Code switching.
We all do it.
according to this study, white conservatives dont do it. they dont change how they speak based on if someone is white or black
According to psychology, sociology and maybe even anthropology we all do it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"One possible reason for the “competence downshift,” as the authors describe it, is that, regardless of race, people tend to downplay their competence when they want to appear likeable and friendly."
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 pm
water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:47 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:42 pm Candice Owens is a POS who is a used as a token too. No room to point fingers.
that is your opinion, but candace owens isnt the one who did the study.
I don’t care if she didn’t. She is still a POS and gives people (like this author) ammunition to do use us a pawns to point fingers.

I fully blame her for the part she plays in this type of shit and I am far from the only Black person who shares that “opinion”.
Why do you call her that? Because she's conservative? She seems like an articulate individual.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:49 pm From my understanding, everyone with light skin is privileged and therefore is racist to some extent so nobody should be getting their panties in a bunch over this article; especially liberals.
white "woke" liberals thought they were exempt. 😉
Locked Previous topicNext topic