A MAGA hat did this? No way! So totally not racist

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

This man and woman with Nazi armbands, swastika t-shirts, swastika tattoos as eyebrows, and MAGA hats drove from Massachusetts to Providence, RI just to lean on the Holocaust Memorial, take pictures, and laugh.

Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You realize there are assholes of every race, religion and political affiliation right? You can’t judge an entire group on the actions of a few.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Based on the woman's appearance, I have a feeling she isn't a Trump supporter. More like a liberal "activist" posing as a Trump Supporter.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:37 pm Based on the woman's appearance, I have a feeling she isn't a Trump supporter. More like a liberal "activist" posing as a Trump Supporter.
what about her appearance?
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

and source please? in this pic they're in front of a parking meter and restaurant, no holocaust memorial in the pic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:38 pm
water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:37 pm Based on the woman's appearance, I have a feeling she isn't a Trump supporter. More like a liberal "activist" posing as a Trump Supporter.
of course there are always exceptions but the "butch" look is usually more popular on the left side of the aisle. I hate to speculate but when there's no source or concrete facts, its hard not to.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 pm
of course there are always exceptions but the "butch" look is usually more popular on the left side of the aisle. I hate to speculate but when there's no source or concrete facts, its hard not to.
Really cause there is a right winger in here who looks just like that. Funny
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:44 pm
water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 pm

Really cause there is a right winger in here who looks just like that. Funny
there are always exceptions. a ton of leave it to beaver soccer moms are on the left, so there are all types. I just can't automatically believe outrageous stories like this when so many are staged.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Imagine looking like this and thinking you're part of a so-called master race
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:26 pm Imagine looking like this and thinking you're part of a so-called master race
What do y'mean? Me and Bobby Ray and Billy Lee and Bertha Lou just look as normal as can be.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic