Media players stealthy edit Trump’s exasperated ‘I’m f**ked’ quote. Looks a lot different in context.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

According to special counsel Robert Mueller’s just-unveiled report on collusion/obstruction, President Donald Trump once complained about feeling hamstrung by the Justice Department’s investigation.

And according to the demonstrably left-wing mainstream media, which as a reminder spent years spreading the now thoroughly debunked Russian collusion delusion conspiracy theories, this complaint amounts to a tacit admission of his alleged guilt vis-à-vis collusion/obstruction.

View image on Twitter
Media reports Trump said he was "f--ked," cuts out remainder of quote: "Everyone tells me that if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me"

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/04/19 ... term=EMAIL
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The Democratic Media knows that their sycophants are simple.

And Crazed

And that the truth has no meaning to them.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The meaning is very clear.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:34 am The meaning is very clear.
Yes

It is
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

yeah, the context is right there. and hes right, I have no doubt the midterms would have gone differently if the report came out before.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Surprise, surprise, trolling the alt right news where they twist things to make the base feel better.

They also left out “how could you let this happen, Jeff”. Showing how little Trump understands about our government.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:30 am
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm Surprise, surprise, trolling the alt right news where they twist things to make the base feel better.

They also left out “how could you let this happen, Jeff”. Showing how little Trump understands about our government.
Is that why BJ posts such nonsense?
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm Surprise, surprise, trolling the alt right news where they twist things to make the base feel better.

Only in the alt left world is putting a quote in context considered twisting

No wonder truths scare you all so much.
Locked Previous topicNext topic