Media players stealthy edit Trump’s exasperated ‘I’m f**ked’ quote. Looks a lot different in context.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I knew the reports were taken out of context thats why I ignored them. They take shit out of context all the time. Besides Trump is too arrogant to say something like that in the context they presented it as.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The left will get their wish and get another liberal back in the White House. And if they get someone with real strong liberal views then we will all be fucked! 😂
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Lemons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm Surprise, surprise, trolling the alt right news where they twist things to make the base feel better.

They also left out “how could you let this happen, Jeff”. Showing how little Trump understands about our government.
Only in the alt left world is putting a quote in context considered twisting

No wonder truths scare you all so much.
The person you quoted did not put it in context. It's spinning from Trump's cheerleaders. Just like they keep reporting that Trump was exonerated.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Lemons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm Surprise, surprise, trolling the alt right news where they twist things to make the base feel better.

They also left out “how could you let this happen, Jeff”. Showing how little Trump understands about our government.
Only in the alt left world is putting a quote in context considered twisting

No wonder truths scare you all so much.
The person you quoted did not put it in context. It's spinning from Trump's cheerleaders. Just like they keep reporting that Trump was exonerated.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:13 pm I knew the reports were taken out of context thats why I ignored them. They take shit out of context all the time. Besides Trump is too arrogant to say something like that in the context they presented it as.
Instead of ignoring them read them for yourself.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:30 am
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:13 pm I knew the reports were taken out of context thats why I ignored them. They take shit out of context all the time. Besides Trump is too arrogant to say something like that in the context they presented it as.
Instead of ignoring them read them for yourself.
That’s not the report I meant that I ignored. I meant news report. I will read the mueller report, hopefully soon. I want to be informed.
MOM1018
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Is that why BJ posts such nonsense?
From the looks of posts in here that would be your job:)
Deleted User 473

Unread post

MOM1018 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:39 pm

oh alt you are too funny. Everyone can see what is going on. You can put lipstick on a pig...
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MOM1018 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:39 pm

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Locked Previous topicNext topic