On Friday Female Jihadi Jailed Over Attempted Car Bombing Outside Notre Dame Cathedral

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Breaking: On Friday Female Jihadi Jailed Over Attempted Car Bombing Outside Notre Dame Cathedral
https://www.teaparty.org/breaking-frida ... al-356650/
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:06 pm [quote]On Friday Islamic terrorists Inez Madani was jailed for eight years for her attempted car bombing outside of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
On Friday she was jailed for eight years in the attempted attack.

ONE OF THREE women allegedly involved in a foiled plot in 2016 to blow up a car packed with gas canisters near the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris was today sentenced to eight years in prison by a French court for earlier offences.

Ines Madani, 22, was sentenced following a three-day trial during which she was accused of encouraging would-be jihadists to go to Syria and participate in attacks against France between March 2015 and June 2016.

She used Telegram – an encrypted messaging app widely used by jihadists to communicate.

Judge Isabelle Prevost-Desprez said that Madani was “recruited” by Oumar Diaw, also known as Abou Barrou, an influential jihadist of the Islamic State group.

She used different pseudonyms on social networks, pretending for example to be Abu Souleymane, a jihadist returned from Raqa to carry out attacks in France.

“You had some autonomy in the management of your personality…. Your determination marks your dangerousness,” Prevost-Desprez said.

https://www.teaparty.org/breaking-frida ... al-356650/
[/quote]
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hasn't she been in jail since her arrest? Did the author mean sentenced?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:59 am Hasn't she been in jail since her arrest? Did the author mean sentenced?
Maybe -

Maybe "jailed" and "sentenced" were misused in this case - It's a foreign country - ya know!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:03 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:59 am Hasn't she been in jail since her arrest? Did the author mean sentenced?
Maybe -

Maybe "jailed" and "sentenced" were misused in this case - It's a foreign country - ya know!
I wondered if you actually read your sources.

From the OP:

"ONE OF THREE women allegedly involved in a foiled plot in 2016 to blow up a car packed with gas canisters near the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris was today sentenced to eight years in prison by a French court for earlier offences."
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MOM1018 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:21 pm You mean 3 YEARS later.
Yeah, total coincidenc.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:06 pm That whole fire thing a few days later is probably just a weird coincidence.
Hun, you need to read the artticle .She was recently sentenced the same day of the fire.
Yes, sentenced for earlier offenses.

Her court date for the alleged ND bombing, where gas canisters were found without a detonator, is supposedly in September. Doesn't it seem odd that it's taken so long?
306/232

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:15 am
Maybe -

From the OP:

"ONE OF THREE women allegedly involved in a foiled plot in 2016 to blow up a car packed with gas canisters near the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris was today sentenced to eight years in prison by a French court for earlier offences."
that's what I said!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:40 am

Maybe -

From the OP:

that's what I said!
Did you also notice "for earlier offenses"? The title of the post makes it seem like she was jailed over a car bombing attempt.
306/232

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 am

From the OP:

that's what I said!
Did you also notice "for earlier offenses"? The title of the post makes it seem like she was jailed over a car bombing attempt.
The car bombing attempt was one of the earlier offenses.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 am

that's what I said!
The car bombing attempt was one of the earlier offenses.
You're saying she received only eight years for all of her offenses?
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic