On Friday Female Jihadi Jailed Over Attempted Car Bombing Outside Notre Dame Cathedral

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope no change
Pay better attention

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:18 pm Oh, I see you changed your title!
Lucky you no one really pays much attention to you anymore and you could sneak that little move! 😂🤣😂🤣
No point debating with cheaters with chutzpah.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:00 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:23 pm

Not THIS past Friday, hun.
Yes sweetie,
She was sentenced this past friday for actions committed in 2016.
Gosh this is the easy stuff
It gets harder from here.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bless your heart! Not giving up until the end 😂
My first post says it all. I found that link by using your title as the search term. And look what it brought back: a link showing how people like you are spreading the lie that a jihadist woman was arrested outside of Notre Dame allegedly planning a terrorist attack this Friday.
But you keep pretending. I guess I should start taking shots of your posts since this isn’t the first time you’ve managed to edit it when found spreading lies and misinformation.
Your idol would be proud that you follow his examples!! 👏
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:45 pm Nope no change
Pay better attention

Lucky you no one really pays much attention to you anymore and you could sneak that little move! 😂🤣😂🤣
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Yes sweetie,
She was sentenced this past friday for actions committed in 2016.
Gosh this is the easy stuff
It gets harder from here.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:09 pm Bless your heart! Not giving up until the end 😂
My first post says it all. I found that link by using your title as the search term. And look what it brought back: a link showing how people like you are spreading the lie that a jihadist woman was arrested outside of Notre Dame allegedly planning a terrorist attack this Friday.
But you keep pretending. I guess I should start taking shots of your posts since this isn’t the first time you’ve managed to edit it when found spreading lies and misinformation.
Pay better attention

What heart?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Tee-hee 🤣
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:31 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:09 pm Bless your heart! Not giving up until the end 😂
Pay better attention

What heart?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MOM1018
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:21 pm You mean 3 YEARS later.
Yeah, total coincidenc.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:06 pm That whole fire thing a few days later is probably just a weird coincidence.
Hun, you need to read the artticle .She was recently sentenced the same day of the fire.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You obviously missed the original OP, before I called her out on it and she changed it. She posted a link about how there had been a jihadist woman ARRESTED while plotting a terrorist attack on Friday. I used her ORIGINAL title and post and found an article that was explaining how these claims are untrue, that one right wing extremist started spreading that information as if it had happened on Friday, 3 days before Notre Dame burned down. Once I did that, OP obviously started looking around for ways to get out of having posted dowinright false information, which took her a while, BTW. And once she found a way out, she changed her title and OP to say that a woman this Friday was “jailed” for a 2016 terrorist plot, which is the real incident initially distorted by right wing activists to begin with. You’ll notice that she on,y uses extremist right wing sources, so no surprise she ran into that false information.
She got away with it apparently. But make no mistake, this isn’t her original post. She initially said that this Friday a “Jihadist woman” was arrested for plotting a terrorist attack in front of Notre Dame. I’m not inventing conspiracy theories here. Do your research. It’s 100% legit that this was a conspiracy theory attempt by extremist right wingers and OP fell for it before she was proven wrong. And instead of acknowledging her mistake, she changed the whole thing before anyone else noticed.
MOM1018 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 pm
Yeah, total coincidenc.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:06 pm That whole fire thing a few days later is probably just a weird coincidence.
Hun, you need to read the artticle .She was recently sentenced the same day of the fire.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MOM1018
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:57 pm You obviously missed the original OP, before I called her out on it and she changed it. She posted a link about how there had been a jihadist woman ARRESTED while plotting a terrorist attack on Friday. I used her ORIGINAL title and post and found an article that was explaining how these claims are untrue, that one right wing extremist started spreading that information as if it had happened on Friday, 3 days before Notre Dame burned down. Once I did that, OP obviously started looking around for ways to get out of having posted dowinright false information, which took her a while, BTW. And once she found a way out, she changed her title and OP to say that a woman this Friday was “jailed” for a 2016 terrorist plot, which is the real incident initially distorted by right wing activists to begin with. You’ll notice that she on,y uses extremist right wing sources, so no surprise she ran into that false information.
She got away with it apparently. But make no mistake, this isn’t her original post. She initially said that this Friday a “Jihadist woman” was arrested for plotting a terrorist attack in front of Notre Dame. I’m not inventing conspiracy theories here. Do your research. It’s 100% legit that this was a conspiracy theory attempt by extremist right wingers and OP fell for it before she was proven wrong. And instead of acknowledging her mistake, she changed the whole thing before anyone else noticed.
Yeah, total coincidenc.

yeah yeah sure surre. After reading severall posts by her and you, I know exactly who to take seriously and who not to;)

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So... where’s your reply to this? Or were you just quoting me for fun?
MOM1018 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:06 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:57 pm You obviously missed the original OP, before I called her out on it and she changed it. She posted a link about how there had been a jihadist woman ARRESTED while plotting a terrorist attack on Friday. I used her ORIGINAL title and post and found an article that was explaining how these claims are untrue, that one right wing extremist started spreading that information as if it had happened on Friday, 3 days before Notre Dame burned down. Once I did that, OP obviously started looking around for ways to get out of having posted dowinright false information, which took her a while, BTW. And once she found a way out, she changed her title and OP to say that a woman this Friday was “jailed” for a 2016 terrorist plot, which is the real incident initially distorted by right wing activists to begin with. You’ll notice that she on,y uses extremist right wing sources, so no surprise she ran into that false information.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 pm So... where’s your reply to this? Or were you just quoting me for fun?

New bigot alt has no new tricks.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess she hasn’t quite gotten how the quote thingie works 🤷🏼‍♀️
But yeah, I’m beginning to see we have a new BJ worshipper in our midsts! They obviously share a brain. Probably a buddy she summoned after realizing that even after spamming the group with extremist right wing crap, those posts soon went to page 2 without anyone replying.
It’s gotta hurt...
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:20 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:12 pm So... where’s your reply to this? Or were you just quoting me for fun?
New bigot alt has no new tricks.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic