Notre Dame Cathedral Inferno “Intentionally Set”

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

More lies from the poster BJ. Guess we cannot trust what she says
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Wow, someone hand OP a pooper scooper to pick up all that load of crap.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/notre ... e-updates/
On Thursday, Paris police investigators said they think an electrical short-circuit most likely caused the fire.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Expert casts doubt on official narrative

A former chief architect and general inspector of French historical monuments has cast doubts on the official narrative that the Notre Dame fire was likely an electrical short that set the iconic cathedral ablaze.

Benjamin Mouton, who served as Chief Architect of Historic Monuments in France and oversaw restoration work of Notre Dame until 2013, says that it is highly unlikely an electrical short circuit took place, and that it would take an extraordinary effort to ignite the ancient oak of the cathedral.
“So, you’re telling us that this type of timber doesn’t burn like that?” Mouton was asked by an LCI host.

“Oak that is 800-years-old is very hard – try to burn it,” Mouton said. “Old oak, it is not easy at all. You would need a lot of kindling to succeed… It stupefies me.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:15 pm
Expert casts doubt on official narrative

A former chief architect and general inspector of French historical monuments has cast doubts on the official narrative that the Notre Dame fire was likely an electrical short that set the iconic cathedral ablaze.

Benjamin Mouton, who served as Chief Architect of Historic Monuments in France and oversaw restoration work of Notre Dame until 2013, says that it is highly unlikely an electrical short circuit took place, and that it would take an extraordinary effort to ignite the ancient oak of the cathedral.
“So, you’re telling us that this type of timber doesn’t burn like that?” Mouton was asked by an LCI host.

“Oak that is 800-years-old is very hard – try to burn it,” Mouton said. “Old oak, it is not easy at all. You would need a lot of kindling to succeed… It stupefies me.
He also didn't comment on what could have caused the fire to ignite and spread so quickly. Now I'm no expert but if I were a terrorist that wanted to destroy Norte Dame I'd get gasoline or other quick burning chemicals. Hell bring a bomb in a backpack, do they check bags? Nothing has yet been detected. He could also be saving his own ass by saying a short circuit was unlikely due to their rewiring. Idk. More investigation is needed.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

the French gov. has all the motive in the world to not be transparent here so their official story will not be enough for me. especially when theyre eager to insist it was an accident within 5 minutes of the story breaking. they dont want to incite the yellow vests and cause civil war.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

btw, the french gov. has a history of whitewashing the truth. the public was not informed of the gruesome desecration of the bodies of victims slaughtered in the bataclan massacre, including having their eyes gouged out and genitals mutilated.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 pm btw, the french gov. has a history of whitewashing the truth. the public was not informed of the gruesome desecration of the bodies of victims slaughtered in the bataclan massacre, including having their eyes gouged out and genitals mutilated.
France has a brutal history.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 am My son just told me he heard the 2016 story of a car with gas cans and Arabic papers inside being passed off as recent news.
Conspiracies are everywhere.
Not surprising, as she just got sentenced last Friday.

She goes to trial this fall for the attempt on ND from 2016. And all the articles I read about her sentencing did mention that she attempted an attack in 2016.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic