Jeanine Pirro is off the air at Fox News one week after Islamophobic comments

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t understand how can people not see he’s mentally ill. He screams it with every twitter post.
Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:56 pm
msb64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 am Worthy of three Trump tweets this morning:
Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....
...must stay strong and fight back with vigor. Stop working soooo hard on being politically correct, which will only bring you down, and continue to fight for our Country. The losers all want what you have, don’t give it to them. Be strong & prosper, be weak & die! Stay true....
....to the people that got you there. Keep fighting for Tucker, and fight hard for @JudgeJeanine. Your competitors are jealous - they all want what you’ve got - NUMBER ONE. Don’t hand it to them on a silver platter. They can’t beat you, you can only beat yourselves!
What the f**k is wrong with that senile old man.

“The losers all want what you have”?? Is this a middle schooler tweeting ? So disturbing that this is how he spends his time.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If crass, moronic, juvenile, tasteless, ignorant verbal diarrhea from an 72 year old man are in the DSM, then definitely mental illness. If not, then he’s proof that you don’t have to be poor to be white trash.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:59 pm I don’t understand how can people not see he’s mentally ill. He screams it with every twitter post.
msb64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 am Worthy of three Trump tweets this morning:

“The losers all want what you have”?? Is this a middle schooler tweeting ? So disturbing that this is how he spends his time.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He does!

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:59 pm I don’t understand how can people not see he’s mentally ill. He screams it with every twitter post.

Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Definitely.👍🏻😃
cgd5112 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:17 pm If crass, moronic, juvenile, tasteless, ignorant verbal diarrhea from an 72 year old man are in the DSM, then definitely mental illness. If not, then he’s proof that you don’t have to be poor to be white trash.

TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah, today. Plenty of days where there’s 10 far right biased articles reposted by bj and none by MOD 🤷‍♀️
DSamuels wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:43 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm Weird how you never say that to bj
HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:19 am Meh. Do you just sit all day long and post as many biased articles as you can find? It really looks manic and desperate. Just saying.
Weird how the first page shows 7 posts by MOD and 0 by bj. Maybe that’s why it isn’t being said to bj.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:12 pm Yeah, today. Plenty of days where there’s 10 far right biased articles reposted by bj and none by MOD 🤷‍♀️
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm Weird how you never say that to bj
Weird how the first page shows 7 posts by MOD and 0 by bj. Maybe that’s why it isn’t being said to bj.

It's cause I have a job so I don't live on here like the beej.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:19 am Meh. Do you just sit all day long and post as many biased articles as you can find? It really looks manic and desperate. Just saying.
There are plenty of times where she posts 10 conspiracy theories in a row. Give her time.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Shame. I'm sure she will be missed by many.

Who is she?
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 pm
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:12 pm Yeah, today. Plenty of days where there’s 10 far right biased articles reposted by bj and none by MOD 🤷‍♀️

And those bed pans don't empty themselves
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:15 pm
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 pm

And those bed pans don't empty themselves
Nope, the CNAs handle that. Nice try beej
Locked Previous topicNext topic