Jeanine Pirro is off the air at Fox News one week after Islamophobic comments

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:19 am Meh. Do you just sit all day long and post as many biased articles as you can find? It really looks manic and desperate. Just saying.
Calm down.
I’m totally shocked that Fox News even cared enough to drop her!
They have little or no concern for anyone except biased conservatives!
She posts an article with facts and you accuse her of being “ manic and desperate “?
You’re the desperate one, loyal to a network that lacks intelligence and decency, to the extent that you fling irrational baseless insults at posters in defense of Faux News!.
Nice🙄
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am Looks like we have a Pirro fan.

Sorry for your loss
😉😄
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:21 am Looks like we have a Pirro fan.

Sorry for your loss
I actually don't really follow her. I used to like her on the show she did as a judge. I just notice or have noticed that when I come to this forum there is one article after another after another after another (see what I'm saying?) posted by you. Everyone gets it. It's overkill.
No, not overkill at all.
You see, you Faux News fans/ Trump followers, still haven’t caught on and you haven’t recognized the error of your ways yet.
We still keep trying to help you see the truth...
But...
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:34 am
HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:29 am

Sorry for your loss
I actually don't really follow her. I used to like her on the show she did as a judge. I just notice or have noticed that when I come to this forum there is one article after another after another after another (see what I'm saying?) posted by you. Everyone gets it. It's overkill.
You’ve got some favorites yourself. How many AOC articles can a handful of you post anyway?
Exactly!

And Hilary
Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Celebrities ( stick to acting and stop giving your political opinions)
Etc etc etc
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Worthy of three Trump tweets this morning:
Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....
...must stay strong and fight back with vigor. Stop working soooo hard on being politically correct, which will only bring you down, and continue to fight for our Country. The losers all want what you have, don’t give it to them. Be strong & prosper, be weak & die! Stay true....
....to the people that got you there. Keep fighting for Tucker, and fight hard for @JudgeJeanine. Your competitors are jealous - they all want what you’ve got - NUMBER ONE. Don’t hand it to them on a silver platter. They can’t beat you, you can only beat yourselves!
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:32 am Worthy of three Trump tweets this morning:
Bring back @JudgeJeanine Pirro. The Radical Left Democrats, working closely with their beloved partner, the Fake News Media, is using every trick in the book to SILENCE a majority of our Country. They have all out campaigns against @FoxNews hosts who are doing too well. Fox .....
...must stay strong and fight back with vigor. Stop working soooo hard on being politically correct, which will only bring you down, and continue to fight for our Country. The losers all want what you have, don’t give it to them. Be strong & prosper, be weak & die! Stay true....
....to the people that got you there. Keep fighting for Tucker, and fight hard for @JudgeJeanine. Your competitors are jealous - they all want what you’ve got - NUMBER ONE. Don’t hand it to them on a silver platter. They can’t beat you, you can only beat yourselves!
😂😆
Priceless!
(What a moron)
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:17 am
HanSolo wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:40 am
Lemons wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:34 am

You’ve got some favorites yourself. How many AOC articles can a handful of you post anyway?
What?
You’re criticizing her for “overkill” when there are a lot of posts about the same thing. For example, every time AOC sneezes someone posts about it. Billie Joe posts excessive democratic conspiracy stories from Patriots R Us like a crazy person. That’s overkill.
Are all the AOC posts by the same person?

MOD has a habit and reputation for posting 5 or more articles at a time separated by minutes. Seeing posts that were created at 11:25, 11:28, 11:33, 11:36, 11:40 all by the same person is odd. Done a few times a day?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Hannity is somewhat smart in the fact that he spends too much time sucking trumps cock to bother with shitting on immigrants and being a racist
Noneya
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

since when are posters allowed to decide what, who & how often someone can post articles?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Noneya wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 pm since when are posters allowed to decide what, who & how often someone can post articles?
Don't worry about those jerks. What they say doesn't matter.
Locked Previous topicNext topic