Boy, 16, stabbed about 100 times before his body was set on fire in MS-13 killing, police say

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Ms13 don't play....
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:00 pm
29again wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 pm For those of you who are confused by the above comment, I think she means that because the 16yo boy was a member of this illegal gang, (who was trying to get out) his murder isn't really news to be outraged about. I guess it would be the same if a 16yo girl was found dead in a brothel she worked in (and was trying to get out of). Since she worked there, it's not something to worry ourselves about.
I understand your analogy.
Young boys are lured into the gang world and killed - emotionally and physically. Young girls are lured into the world of prostitution and killed - emotionally and physically.

This child was only 16 years old. It takes a real sick person to not have any empathy for his death or even bother to wonder anything about his circumstances.
He did something to piss somebody off. And paid dearly for it. And the offenders will gladly go to prison for it.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:00 pm
29again wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 pm For those of you who are confused by the above comment, I think she means that because the 16yo boy was a member of this illegal gang, (who was trying to get out) his murder isn't really news to be outraged about. I guess it would be the same if a 16yo girl was found dead in a brothel she worked in (and was trying to get out of). Since she worked there, it's not something to worry ourselves about.
I understand your analogy.
Young boys are lured into the gang world and killed - emotionally and physically. Young girls are lured into the world of prostitution and killed - emotionally and physically.

This child was only 16 years old. It takes a real sick person to not have any empathy for his death or even bother to wonder anything about his circumstances.
The problem is the only reason right wing news sites report on these murders is that Trump uses this gang as a reason to build a wall. It’s an American / El Salvador gang of teens and 20 somethings and most are recruited when they move here from South America. A lot of the teens are forced into the gangs against their will.

There are about 1.5 million gang members in this country from all ethnic backgrounds. MS-13 has about 10,000 members and have been at that number for years.

Their crimes are sensational because they are so young and so violent but they are used as political propaganda and as you can see, it works.
Locked Previous topicNext topic