Why impeaching Trump is “ worth it”.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 am
Poietes wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 am

I can’t say if they have access to his tax returns or if they don’t.
I’m just saying that Trump gets a free pass from his fans.
And he’s guilty of things that presidents can be prosecuted for.
If you don’t know that, it’s just that you’re in denial!
What are the exact charges that should be brought and what proof do you have? I’m not a Trump fan at all but you are throwing out a lot of absolute statements and I haven’t seen you present any proof to back them up.
They have been published and discussed and argued about already for months and months
And yet you pull a “ prove it” tactic again!
Give it up, smart ass.
So list one crime that he committed. Just one that you have proof on. I don’t search for the political news and most of what I see is articles on here. I have not seen anyone give a reason to convict him that has any proof. So please. List one for me. Listen, I’m not a Trump fan, never voted for the guy but I’m also sick of seeing people posting absolutes when they have no evidence. Give me one solid piece of evidence and the crime he should be charged with and I will happily give it a rest.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:12 pm Anybody remember this?

by Libbylu2 » March 9th, 2019, 8:28 am

If the opinions of other posters upset you this much, you could use the “foe” function.
But it’s a mystery to me why a social site like this is that important to you and why differing views make you so traumatized.
Of course! That was her asinine response to me. It made me laugh quite a lot.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:09 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 am
Poietes wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 am

What are the exact charges that should be brought and what proof do you have? I’m not a Trump fan at all but you are throwing out a lot of absolute statements and I haven’t seen you present any proof to back them up.
They have been published and discussed and argued about already for months and months
And yet you pull a “ prove it” tactic again!
Give it up, smart ass.
That's uncalled for.
Doesn’t bother me one bit. I’d rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass. But she is also the one that abhors swearing right? Lol
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:44 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:42 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 pm

They want you to delete this?

Eagles nest?
It’s silly.
Oh well...
😉
Now I really want to know what it is if we aren't allowed to talk about it
It's a private group for the Trump supporters in here. Having a safe space where everyone agrees on how wonderful IQ45 is must be hilarious.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This topic is now locked. Please remember #7 of group rules regarding locked topics. viewtopic.php?t=11747
Locked Previous topicNext topic