Cardi B thanks Tom Petty for flowers, seemingly not realizing he's dead: 'This is such a beautiful note'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:31 am
Crazymom wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am

🤦🏼‍♀️
🤪🤪🤪
He sounds like a guy from down south and he looks like he hadn’t bathed in months so I assumed he was country because I listen to other types of artists who are so much more talented and classy.
😉
Tom Petty Net Worth: Tom Petty was an American musician, singer and songwriter who had a net worth of $95 million dollars. Tom Petty's popularity lasted for over 40 years, with his concerts continuing to sell-out weeks before his death.
FYI

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/riche ... net-worth/
I guess if money is the most important thing in your life.....
🤪😆
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:54 pm

🤪🤪🤪
He sounds like a guy from down south and he looks like he hadn’t bathed in months so I assumed he was country because I listen to other types of artists who are so much more talented and classy.
😉
Tom Petty Net Worth: Tom Petty was an American musician, singer and songwriter who had a net worth of $95 million dollars. Tom Petty's popularity lasted for over 40 years, with his concerts continuing to sell-out weeks before his death.
FYI

🤪😆
Funny you should say that. I happen to be of the belief that one's appearance isn't the most important thing in life. It seems to be at the top of your list though.
KAG
Mean Girl
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:53 pm
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:51 pm
morgan wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:20 pm

I mean. Wow.
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/23/the ... -2018.html
Sorry, I'm not going to click on a random link. Can you tell me in your own thoughts what you're trying to say?
It’s an article that ranks states concerning how well educated it’s citizens are. Several southern states rank at the bottom.

The source is a reputable source:
CNBC.
Haven’t you ever heard of it or watched it ?
Oh , yah, I suppose you watch Faux News only.🙄
When you post this : “ I can’t even” , its hysterical. It is not even a complete sentence. It’s so grammatically incorrect it makes me nauseated.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:02 pm
Sorry, I'm not going to click on a random link. Can you tell me in your own thoughts what you're trying to say?
It’s an article that ranks states concerning how well educated it’s citizens are. Several southern states rank at the bottom.

CNBC.
When you post this : “ I can’t even” , its hysterical. It is not even a complete sentence. It’s so grammatically incorrect it makes me nauseated.
1. I still don't like to click on links as a conversation. I would rather discuss in my own words.
2. Yes, I have heard of NBC and watched it.
3. No, I do not watch Faux News only.
4. I didn't post anything of the sort. You're confusing me with another person. You should tell the correct person that grammatically incorrect statements makes you nauseated.

Inner city kids get next to zero proper education. Most of them are poor, and probably don't bathe every day either. They probably don't eat very healthy because of their environment. Will you bash inner city poor people for being dirty and uneducated next? Or only poor white southerners?
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

🤪🤪🤪
😉
FYI

🤪😆
What is that suppose to mean? My response was to show you that he is a well know artist and made a lot of money. You really are something else. But I have to remember you are from the Bing Crosby era!
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:17 pm
🤪😆
What is that suppose to mean? My response was to show you that he is a well know artist and made a lot of money. You really are something else. But I have to remember you are from the Bing Crosby era!
I’m not.
I’m from the Beatles era.
( you’re an ageist)

I dont think that making a lot of money is a plus. Or fame
(I thought most conservative posters here were anti-celebrities!)
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:03 pm
Lexy wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:17 pm

🤪😆
I’m not.
I’m from the Beatles era.
( you’re an ageist)

I dont think that making a lot of money is a plus. Or fame
(I thought most conservative posters here were anti-celebrities!)
Why is she an ageist?
KAG
Mean Girl
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I didn't read most of this post. Just here to say I am a HUGE fan of Tom Petty. Who the hell is Cardi B? Lol
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:02 pm

CNBC.
It is an aposiopesis. An aposiopesis is a literary device of suddenly stopping in speech or intentionally not finishing a thought for dramatic effect. So it would be acceptable to use in an English paper when used properly, so more than acceptable here.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Emandab wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:55 pm I didn't read most of this post. Just here to say I am a HUGE fan of Tom Petty. Who the hell is Cardi B? Lol
I didn't know who she was until she had that fight with some other performer. 🤷‍♀️ I don't listen to much rap.
Locked Previous topicNext topic