Chris Pratt responds to Ellen Page's criticism of his church on LGBTQ issues, says its members 'open their doors to all.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And yet you don’t know me, so spare me your prejudiced “thoughts” about me. Making such dumb assumptions just makes you look ridiculous. I mean, come on. I’m the “dumb” one and yet I’m not the one so close minded and selfish that I attack what others choose to believe and do, even when I disagree.

You don’t even know you’re own mind. First you said you’re “not being intolerant”, but when I put a little pressure in asking you if you hate me, you eventually said yes, younhate all religion and that you never claimed to be tolerant. So are you tolerant or not? Have you even ever stopped to THINK about your own ideas or do you just feel your hatred and prejudices and make your opinions based on that?
Anonadon wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:22 am I think you’re a phony, as are most zealots.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:21 am How sad that disagreement and hate are synonyms for you. I personally can separate the 2 and still love someone, even if I think they’re doing something wrong. My parents are reform Jews, I’m Orthodox. I believe many things they do are wrong, but I love them to pieces and I respect them as individuals with their free will and as my parents, I honor them. Thinking someone I’d doing so,etching wrong doesn’t mean Imhate them. You must be a very hateful person if you hate everyone you disagree with 🤷‍♀️. No wonder you sound so bitter.
Anonadon wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:17 am I’m not being intolerant. She can believe whatever she wants. It’s just sh*t to think love is wrong between any two adults because something that probably doesn’t even exist told you to do so. You’ll never convince me that’s not hate.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes, that’s my answer. A book full of wisdom and truth tells me certain actions are wrong and I live by those rules. That book also tells me we all have free will and I respect others and their right to do things I believe are wrong. You’re free to disagree and even to be hateful if you want. As I said, my parents and my in laws break many of those rules, I don’t hate them or disrespect them. We actually have a very close relationship with both. Respecting each other.
Again, I’m not hurting or insulting anyone by holding those beliefs. But since I answered your question, answer mine. How do YOU justify your intolerance, judgment and hatred simply because you DON’T believe in that book? I mean, I’m respecting your right to believe that book is “dumb”, why don’t you respect my right to believe otherwise?
Thanks, though, for showing us that hatred and bigotry isn’t something exclusive to Conservatives. And sometimes us Conservatives can actually be more to.erant and loving than Liberlas...
Anonadon wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:21 am I knew you wouldn’t answer. Because the answer is probably the dumb book told you it’s wrong, so it must be wrong.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:11 am I’m not deflecting. I’m downright refusing to justify myself or my beliefs to someone that proudly admits to being intolerant and who considers me dumb. And since I’m hurting no one, I don’t have to justify myself. That’s not deflection, honey. Maybe you should learn what that means. That’s not wishing to engage in a pointless discussion with someone who has no respect whatsoever for me. And I’m not pretending otherwise, I’m telling it to you directly.
Have a nice life!
Anonadon wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:00 am Keep on deflecting.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So I’m guessing incest is fine and good and beautiful for you, right? I mean, as long as it’s 2 (does that mean you don’t think it’s ok if it’s 3, 4, or 5 consenting adults, BTW?) consenting adults, a little bro and sis or da and daughter action it’s a-OK if they love each other, right? Nothing “icky” about it?
Anonadon wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:33 pm Deeming something wrong that happens between two consenting adults and harms no one is my definition of hate.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:10 pm
Anonadon wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:50 pm It’s hard to tolerate hate.

Where out of all that did you get hate? Disagreeing with something, thinking it’s wrong doesn’t equate to hate. Tolerance is fake and meaningless if it’s only given to those we agree with. How can that even be defined as tolerance? Be cautious with your intolerance otherwise, you become what you believe your fighting against.

The truth is, we all have a bit of hypocrisy and a level of intolerance and we should. But one needs to carefully weigh what one is intolerant of and how hypocritical one is when condemning others for intolerance.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic