'No doctor can predict someone’s future health'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's not the anti-vaxers that are the problem.

We have eradicated most disease in the USA

It people coming here from 2nd and 3rd tier counties that haven't, that are the problem.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

scemily526 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am And then there's the drs who tell a pregnant mom her fetus is going to die inside her, and she better abort-- mom defies dr, and goes on to birth healthy baby....this happens a lot too
This thread is about President Trump and his health and recent exam.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:29 am Let’s hope we don’t have to see those things again before some sense is knocked into these anti-vaxers...
Pjmm wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:38 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 pm

It's horrible. I had a great aunt who contracted polio around 23 years old, 2 months after giving birth to my cousin. It was terrible. She lived to be in her mid seventies like that, laying on a cot in the kitchen, able to move one index finger, under a respirator. They modernized the iron lung down to this contraption that just layed on top of her. I truly hope that never makes a resurgence.
I'm not old enough to remember polio but my father is. He says his mother and others used to be afraid he'd get a chill swimming and catch polio. There was a lot of fear. Mention not vaccinating and he starts levitating, head spinning lol. My father in law had it and later in life had post polio syndrome. It affected his swallowing. It really can be a dreadful thing.
I hear it's coming back in Syria. And it doesn't take much for it to get here or other countries.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And she also mentioned abortion 🙄
TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:42 pm Are you going to shoehorn antivax whackery into every thread?
scemily526 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:45 am That's funny....we have drs all over the country telling parents their children WILL die without vaccines, esp with the measles debacle going on -- so yes, drs are trying to predict the future, and have been for centuries even through blatant lies --- what's going on in the white house isn't any different...
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 am It's not the anti-vaxers that are the problem.

It people coming here from 2nd and 3rd tier counties that haven't, that are the problem.
That would not be a problem if people vaccinated here and in other countries. What will you do completely close ourselves off from legal immigration, tourism, commerce? It's a global economy now we can't do that without losing money we really need now. And the measles, whooping cough viruses are still around regardless. Only smallpox has been completely eradicated.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:52 am
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 am It's not the anti-vaxers that are the problem.

That would not be a problem if people vaccinated here and in other countries. What will you do completely close ourselves off from legal immigration, tourism, commerce? It's a global economy now we can't do that without losing money we really need now. And the measles, whooping cough viruses are still around regardless. Only smallpox has been completely eradicated.
People vacation in many foreign countries . Families do travel often.What would happen to their unvaccinated children if they caught a childhood disease in another country ? They’d bring it back to the USA!

It appears that BJ hasn’t thought of that - or she hasn’t traveled out of her little conservative bubble and assumes everyone else lives exactly how she lives?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Actually, “most disease” hasn’t been eradicated from America. The 2 vaccine preventable diseases officially eradicated are polio Nd smallpox and here’s a shock to your prejudices... that first for the rest of the world as well. Yeah, even us “dirty Mexicans” have managed to eradicate those too. So the danger to your kid isn’t the little Mexican kid crossing the border, it’s more likely the American little kid from new age parents who’s not vaccinated because his yuppie parents are 2 gullible idiots that fell for conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You nailed it!
BJ is so devoted to her xenophobic mindset that she can’t comprehend reality.
If she was able to open her mind to new information , she could finally find some understanding of this whole situation just by reading your posts about this topic and many others.
But she’s not able ....
too bad.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:20 pm Actually, “most disease” hasn’t been eradicated from America. The 2 vaccine preventable diseases officially eradicated are polio Nd smallpox and here’s a shock to your prejudices... that first for the rest of the world as well. Yeah, even us “dirty Mexicans” have managed to eradicate those too. So the danger to your kid isn’t the little Mexican kid crossing the border, it’s more likely the American little kid from new age parents who’s not vaccinated because his yuppie parents are 2 gullible idiots that fell for conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

Nerdymom
MegaMod
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 am You nailed it!
If she was able to open her mind to new information , she could finally find some understanding of this whole situation just by reading your posts about this topic and many others.
But she’s not able ....
too bad.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:20 pm Actually, “most disease” hasn’t been eradicated from America. The 2 vaccine preventable diseases officially eradicated are polio Nd smallpox and here’s a shock to your prejudices... that first for the rest of the world as well. Yeah, even us “dirty Mexicans” have managed to eradicate those too. So the danger to your kid isn’t the little Mexican kid crossing the border, it’s more likely the American little kid from new age parents who’s not vaccinated because his yuppie parents are 2 gullible idiots that fell for conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

You have gone entirely off topic here, please stay on topic.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nerdymom wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 am You nailed it!
But she’s not able ....
too bad.

You have gone entirely off topic here, please stay on topic.
Yah and BJ NEVER does that , huh.
She insults and goes off topic all the time.
I do not understand why she’s still allowed to be a member here. On CM she was well known for bad behavior.
I’ll NEVER get over the day that she posted how she was going to celebrate “on the day John McCain dies”. And she’s continuing the same cold blooded behavior here.
Then there are a couple others who spend their time baiting me - and I’ll admit quite often I take their bait.

I’m so done with being the target , the victim blaming here.

You can ban me if you want .
Locked Previous topicNext topic