President Trump declared to be in 'very good health' after annual physical

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Clinton used to be fat and they put him on a diet and exercise regimen. I remember last year the doctor said Trump was put on a diet and exercise program. Apparently he gained 4 lbs and that extra inch they put on his height last year couldn't keep of the "obese" chart this year.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:57 am
Linaluo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:50 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:46 am

Nope.
Just one honest, qualified physician who can’t be bought by tRump.
Obama was healthy and a smoker. This is far worse than obesity.
He QUIT smoking.
Obesity is equally unhealthy.
Do your research!
What's funny is you being rude and telling me to do my research and I used to smoke and I was obese so again don't tell me what I should do research on. Weight can be dealt with tar and nicotine never leave your lungs. As well as the long-term damage he did to others with his second hand smoke. I suggest you do your homework
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:48 am Actually, he quit...
Now let’s wait and see if Trump stops gorging on Big Macs and starts doing some exercise 😂
Libbylu2 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:46 am

Nope.
Just one honest, qualified physician who can’t be bought by tRump.
When you smoke the damage is done thar never gets out of your lungs as well as the long-term damage secondhand smoke has. So when people want to continue to say how does he pass these tests well then how did Obama pass the test quit it with this hypocritical crap that you guys keep spewing
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:37 pm
Now let’s wait and see if Trump stops gorging on Big Macs and starts doing some exercise 😂

When you smoke the damage is done thar never gets out of your lungs as well as the long-term damage secondhand smoke has. So when people want to continue to say how does he pass these tests well then how did Obama pass the test quit it with this hypocritical crap that you guys keep spewing
https://amp.livescience.com/59667-quit- ... -heal.html
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:52 pm

I didnt say they dont heal..according to your link they heal to a CERTAIN extent. Read again. But the hypocricy of Obama was healthy when he smoked.but trump isnt is the issue here. Have at it.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:38 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:52 pm

I didnt say they dont heal..according to your link they heal to a CERTAIN extent. Read again. But the hypocricy of Obama was healthy when he smoked.but trump isnt is the issue here. Have at it.
I didn’t say that.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:55 am
I didn’t say that.
So what was ur point? U posted.link trying to prove me wrong but you didnt.
Libbylu2
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:16 am
Libbylu2 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:55 am

I didn’t say that.
So what was ur point? U posted.link trying to prove me wrong but you didnt.
You said you used to smoke so I posted information about what happens after you quit. It seemed quite clear...
Did you read for content?
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Excellent !
It's the prayers of His people praying for President Trump ! Praying specifically for his health, decisions, etc. President Trump is an answered prayer !
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:21 pm She was at a concert at the National Museum of Women in the Arts last week..
morgan wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:38 pm So, how's Ruth doing? Anyone see her lately?
I read about that! Isn't that the event where no one was allowed to take any pictures?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic