She lost her school job after refusing to sign a pro-Israel pledge. Now, she’s filing a lawsuit.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:54 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:26 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:15 pm Not every profession is for everyone -

If one supports those that support Terrorism - most reasonable people would say that you should not be interacting with children who are a captive audience.
I truly doubt Israel or Palestine are innocent in these wars. I don't support terrorism but with the middle East I feel it's their fight. Let them hash it out. They've been fighting for God knows when.. the US won't stop them. And anyone should be able to support or whoever they please without her employer dragging politics into it.

Isn't a promise not to harm Israel through boycotts or other means the very defintion of - letting them hash it out?
I suppose. But if she wants to boycott I think it's her business. It's not like her employer is doing business with Israel. If it was or she started going off to Jewish kids that's a problem. But she's one person in the school system that has no ties to Israel. Who cares? What harm will she do to that country? Refuse to buy a menorah or whatever Israel exports here? Big deal.
Locked Previous topicNext topic