Worst start in December for stock market since the Great Depression of 1929...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not looking forward to the future.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Get ready for "It's all Obama's fault", "Nobody could have predicted it", and "Stockmarket crashes are entirely natural, this was one just due to happen, not the President's fault."
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Usually I use this opportunity to invest. Eventually stocks will go up.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:17 pm Usually I use this opportunity to invest. Eventually stocks will go up.
Do you buy individual stocks as opposed to mutual funds? You’re brave! And smart too because that isn’t easy.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:29 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:17 pm Usually I use this opportunity to invest. Eventually stocks will go up.
Do you buy individual stocks as opposed to mutual funds? You’re brave! And smart too because that isn’t easy.
I mostly have mutual funds with a couple of stocks. But Idk enough to do all my investing and research on stocks alone.
Locked Previous topicNext topic