Trump voters are being called on to crowdfund border wall: ‘It could be a people’s wall’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Trump voters are being called on to crowdfund border wall: ‘It could be a people’s wall’
December 17, 2018 | Tom Tillison |

While it’s not a trend you’d want Congress to get comfortable with, New York Post columnist Michael Goodwin offered an alternative to the US government funding a wall along the southern border: crowdfund the wall.

Appearing on “Fox & Friends,” Goodwin was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade during a discussion on President Donald Trump’s willingness to shut down the government if he does not get border wall funding if there was a “private way” to get the wall built.

“There is,” replied Goodwin, who insisted the public supports strong border security. “You can create a GoFundMe operation. Others suggest other ways, there’s an existing effort called FundTheWall.com run by a sheriffs association that’s raised some money, but nowhere near what is needed.”

He then suggested that the president’s supporters could get it done.

“According to my mail, a lot of people are willing to chip in,” Goodwin said. “One reader writes to me and says if the 63 million people who voted for Donald Trump each contributed $80, that would get you near the $5 billion mark.”

HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE MISSING …

Many Americans would gladly surrender $80 if they could be assured it would result in an effective border wall — Goodwin was adamant that “that’s the kind of thing that needs to happen.”

“It could be a people’s wall,” he told Kilmeade.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/12/17 ... term=EMAIL
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

By all means. Throw your money away if you want to. Don’t just start whining and bitching when you realize how useless that wall is 😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Go for it.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

😂😆🤪
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Y’all should go for it.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Go ahead Billie, give the misogynistic, lying, tax-evading, stable genius orange-manchild your money for the wall. I'll keep mine thank you very much. Better yet, why don'tcha all just go to Home Depot, buy the lumber and drive to the border and build it yourselves.
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Cheeto 45 Cultists want it so bad, they can all pitch in towards it as well as the cost of years of litigation to snatch away property from home owners who don't want a wall in their F***ing backyard. Keep my F***ing money out of it.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 pm By all means. Throw your money away if you want to. Don’t just start whining and bitching when you realize how useless that wall is 😂
I just don't understand where anyone thinks that's going to stop anyone. If they build it 23 feet high, people will bring 2 ladders joined together. People climb mount Everest for Pete's sake. There's equipment out there that can be used. People will fly in and just not go back. People will hide in trailors exporting products into the U.S.

I truly think this is solely symbolic. It has to be. It defies logic to think that this is going to stop anything.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:55 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 pm By all means. Throw your money away if you want to. Don’t just start whining and bitching when you realize how useless that wall is 😂
I just don't understand where anyone thinks that's going to stop anyone. If they build it 23 feet high, people will bring 2 ladders joined together. People climb mount Everest for Pete's sake. There's equipment out there that can be used. People will fly in and just not go back. People will hide in trailors exporting products into the U.S.

I truly think this is solely symbolic. It has to be. It defies logic to think that this is going to stop anything.
I agree!
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:04 pm Go ahead Billie, give the misogynistic, lying, tax-evading, stable genius orange-manchild your money for the wall. I'll keep mine thank you very much. Better yet, why don'tcha all just go to Home Depot, buy the lumber and drive to the border and build it yourselves.
👍🏻😉👏
Locked Previous topicNext topic