Trump voters are being called on to crowdfund border wall: ‘It could be a people’s wall’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If corporations wanted a wall, there would be a wall. Let "white, wealthy Christians" pay for it, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Typically, that is who pays for everything.

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:31 am If corporations wanted a wall, there would be a wall. Let "white, wealthy Christians" pay for it, lol.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And what’s even more, the vast majority of illegal immigrants don’t get into the U.S by crossing the border illegally. They enter legally through appropriate ports and then just don’t leave. So maybe they should just close all the airports and ports of entry and not allow anyone in, ever.
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:55 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 pm By all means. Throw your money away if you want to. Don’t just start whining and B*tch when you realize how useless that wall is 😂
I just don't understand where anyone thinks that's going to stop anyone. If they build it 23 feet high, people will bring 2 ladders joined together. People climb mount Everest for Pete's sake. There's equipment out there that can be used. People will fly in and just not go back. People will hide in trailors exporting products into the U.S.

I truly think this is solely symbolic. It has to be. It defies logic to think that this is going to stop anything.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Si'

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:11 am And what’s even more, the vast majority of illegal immigrants don’t get into the U.S by crossing the border illegally. They enter legally through appropriate ports and then just don’t leave. So maybe they should just close all the airports and ports of entry and not allow anyone in, ever.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 pm By all means. Throw your money away if you want to. Don’t just start whining and B*tch when you realize how useless that wall is 😂
I just don't understand where anyone thinks that's going to stop anyone. If they build it 23 feet high, people will bring 2 ladders joined together. People climb mount Everest for Pete's sake. There's equipment out there that can be used. People will fly in and just not go back. People will hide in trailors exporting products into the U.S.

I truly think this is solely symbolic. It has to be. It defies logic to think that this is going to stop anything.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, I figured you were ignorant enough to consider that a good measure 😂🤣
That’s how bigoted and hateful you are of anyone who isn’t a white, American Christian. Sort of reminds me of the whole “Aryan race” thing...
Thanks for showing us how bigotry makes people dumb.
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:14 am Si'
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:11 am And what’s even more, the vast majority of illegal immigrants don’t get into the U.S by crossing the border illegally. They enter legally through appropriate ports and then just don’t leave. So maybe they should just close all the airports and ports of entry and not allow anyone in, ever.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Seriously. :?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Should planned parenthood have a gofundme too? I mean I don’t like my tax dollars going to that.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 pm By all means. Throw your money away if you want to. Don’t just start whining and bitching when you realize how useless that wall is 😂

We can build a wall 100 feet high and people will still come into the country illegally. Scaling it, tunneling under it. Going around it completely because ya know there are planes and boats.

As comedian Joe Wong said "I'm from China, I know a lot about walls. They don't work. And later, they just become a tourist attraction."

North Korea has a wall. The Soviet Union built a wall around East Germany. They don't work. I don't want to live in a country that isolates itself from the rest of the world behind a wall.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Yeah, Israel should get rid of their wall. Palestinians and hostile terrorists can just fly in, surely the numbers flying in will be equivalent to those walking over right??
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Yeah, Israel should get rid of their wall. Palestinians and hostile terrorists can just fly in, surely the numbers flying in will be equivalent to those walking over right??
Locked Previous topicNext topic