Man Who Sexually Assaulted 24 Women, Spared Jail As He Doesn’t Speak English

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Try the real reason that the Judge gave....

" severely impaired intellectual functioning".

https://news.sky.com/story/brighton-bot ... l-11574136
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:01 pm
Anonadon wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm Dude, Neon Nettle is the fakest of fake news sites.
Lmfao I'm only using sources like you guys
But does it bother you that the sources you are reading spin facts to make the reality of situations appear incredible?
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:59 pm According to that article he wasn’t sent to prison because he is mentally impaired, not because he doesn’t speak English. So Anonadon’s comment is accurate - the OP is fake news.
AllofFive19 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 pm
Anonadon wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm Dude, Neon Nettle is the fakest of fake news sites.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... x-46482339
Actually it says "intellectually impaired", and doesn't say anything about whether or not he speaks English, so it could be true, but whether or not Neon Nettle is a fake site, the story is true, even *if* not all the details are true
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 473

Unread post

The fact is the OP says he was spared because he didn't speak English. That is a lie.

She should come back and correct the info and apologise for posting it. Maybe the use of legit sources is in order.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I wonder if he still has a girlfriend.

Oh. The MSN article says the judge thought prison would be to hard for the handsy young man because he couldn't speak English, and his intellectual disability.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:44 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:42 pm Is this because he's a Romanian immigrant to a European country?

Isn't your mother terrified of black men?
#1mom's mother is afraid of black men?
She wrote about it a number of times in the old group.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anyone else thinking that prison time is a tad harsh for slapping a couple of asses?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:31 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:42 pm Is this because he's a Romanian immigrant to a European country?

No she was sexually abused by 2 of them. Hope u never are assaulted or your mother
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:31 pm The fact is the OP says he was spared because he didn't speak English. That is a lie.

She should come back and correct the info and apologise for posting it. Maybe the use of legit sources is in order.
No. Because u fall for the bait every time.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:31 pm

For all the the idiots Assuming ppl. My moms gyno is a black man. There goes your idiot hate filled mouths. I am warning u about talking about my family where i have never done so on this site. Ever
Locked Previous topicNext topic