Trump claims his approval rating would be ‘75%’ without Mueller’s ‘presidential harassment’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Trump claims his approval rating would be ‘75%’ without Mueller’s ‘presidential harassment’
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
US President Donald Trump (AFP / NICHOLAS KAMM)

President Donald Trump on Thursday broke his silence in the wake of former President George H.W. Bush’s funeral to once again attack special counsel Robert Mueller and his probe of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

“Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen,” the president wrote. “It’s called Presidential Harassment!”

Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 6, 2018

Rasmussen, which incorrectly predicted that Republicans would win the popular vote in the 2018 congressional elections, is the only pollster to show Trump’s approval at anywhere close to 50 percent.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/trump- ... arassment/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, another “would’ve, should’ve, could've” argument from that oaf. He states those as if they’re facts and they’re just egotistical fantasies. Just like his “I would’ve caught Bin Laden in 2 seconds” crap.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

His ego is so diseased that he almost exploded listening to all of the kind things said about Bush. So in his delusional brain he got himself going thinking "people would like me the best if it wasn't for that stupidhead Mueller!"
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 pm Oh, another “would’ve, should’ve, could've” argument from that oaf. He states those as if they’re facts and they’re just egotistical fantasies. Just like his “I would’ve caught Bin Laden in 2 seconds” crap.
Of course he would have caught Bin Laden in 2 seconds, what with all of his military experience and everything.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 pm Oh, another “would’ve, should’ve, could've” argument from that oaf. He states those as if they’re facts and they’re just egotistical fantasies. Just like his “I would’ve caught Bin Laden in 2 seconds” crap.
Of course he would have caught Bin Laden in 2 seconds, what with all of his military experience and everything.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He’s not even close to 50% now but he thinks he is and then he whines about Mueller again.
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Perfect! I love it. Those minions ❤️
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:42 pm Image
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I love those little guys! My car keychain is Bob 😁
libbylu wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:59 pm Perfect! I love it. Those minions ❤️

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have a Kevin keychain for one of my house keys!
👍🏻
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:01 pm I love those little guys! My car keychain is Bob 😁
libbylu wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:59 pm Perfect! I love it. Those minions ❤️

Locked Previous topicNext topic